The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have platies. I loved them.
I also had one! I bought it on December 23. It was a salt&pepper platy. It was a bit unique, it had a bit less “pepper” than all the others, which I found interesting. Fast forward exactly 1 day later, it died of swim bladder disease. It was then that I realized why he stayed at the bottom of the tank most of the time at the store.

What happened to yours?

Attachments

• 897992C7-7C16-41BB-BEF0-B9EC077DFA4F.jpeg
    897992C7-7C16-41BB-BEF0-B9EC077DFA4F.jpeg
    362.9 KB · Views: 2
I also had one! I bought it on December 23. It was a salt&pepper platy. It was a bit unique, it had a bit less “pepper” than all the others, which I found interesting. Fast forward exactly 1 day later, it died of swim bladder disease. It was then that I realized why he stayed at the bottom of the tank most of the time at the store.

What happened to yours?
I don't have any fish anymore, this is quite a while ago. But I had a tank of tropical fish and the school of platies. I had issues with my tank from the start. Nothing that I could pinpoint: the water parameters will all good, I was doing regular water changes, the tank was not overcrowded, ETC. The problem was, the fish never grew or thrived, No matter what I put in there. It was really weird. They would be fine for a few months, then get skinny, then die. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom