The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys! The Christmas season is upon us! Last night I started a Christmas chicken design (full body) and I have TONS of references I chose as well. Plan to do a Christmas piggy as a Christmas card for my 4H leader. My parents got me TONS of index cards the other day, so those should be useful. I will try to post pictures of my current Christmas chicken design, but it is still in the sketching step. I slept at 11:47pm last night and that is extremely late for me, so hopefully I am not hallucinating anything about the chicken. From what I remember, it was looking pretty good. But...I will go check on her now. :pop

Well guys! The Christmas season is upon us! Last night I started a Christmas chicken design (full body) and I have TONS of references I chose as well. Plan to do a Christmas piggy as a Christmas card for my 4H leader. My parents got me TONS of index cards the other day, so those should be useful. I will try to post pictures of my current Christmas chicken design, but it is still in the sketching step. I slept at 11:47pm last night and that is extremely late for me, so hopefully I am not hallucinating anything about the chicken. From what I remember, it was looking pretty good. But...I will go check on her now. :pop
Hmm. Yes. I might have imagined I used a darker shade, but I only used H yesterday. Thats why there is no smudging. And yes, I do notice the head it TOO large. That should be fixed today.

The second picture is the reference and is NOT my picture. It is from the web. It was just too cute to not draw! I am planning on adding a scarf.

Attachments

• E67CB37F-9CCC-4801-A780-593F28F9C17E.jpeg
    E67CB37F-9CCC-4801-A780-593F28F9C17E.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 2
  • D9B32FFF-112F-471A-A65B-647288DF6556.jpeg
    D9B32FFF-112F-471A-A65B-647288DF6556.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 2
Hmm. Yes. I might have imagined I used a darker shade, but I only used H yesterday. Thats why there is no smudging. And yes, I do notice the head it TOO large. That should be fixed today.

The second picture is the reference and is NOT my picture. It is from the web. It was just too cute to not draw! I am planning on adding a scarf.
So far, so good!

Fixed her a little. Still using an H. Almost done! I am in love with how it is coming together. Theres almost nothing more relaxing than drawing in the morning.

Attachments

• 5E0B2102-7A07-4421-A7E0-821DFE995E42.jpeg
    5E0B2102-7A07-4421-A7E0-821DFE995E42.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom