The 10th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So I made a separate thread but I'll ask here as well since I'm needing it for the Hatch A Long. I need a new incubator. Haven't used my Farm Innovators for years and last time I did I had an extremely difficult time with it and a not great hatch. I was waffling between the Hovabator Genesis and IncuView All in One. Honestly I'm leaning more towards the Genesis as I've read reviews about it over the years and for the most part they are always good. The IncuView is new to me but I like the design and the fact it's plastic and not styro but that doesn't always mean it's better.

Anyone have any personal experience with these?

I just set a batch into my new Farm innovators electronic themostat/humidity with a fan. Next in line for a batch is my IncuView, I expect to have another batch ready to set next week (i have to work the next 4 days so i won't have time to set them till probably Tuesday). I've posted in this months hatch along (not the easter one) if you have time to decide i'll be testing both with batches for march.

Sign me up for this Easter Hatch please! I will set chicken eggs march 30th at noon.
Hen and chicks.gif I hope you have a great thatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom