◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
~The Twelve Days Of Christmas!~
(BYC style!
cool.png
)

~On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
A RIR rooster and a bunch of hens.
~On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
2 buff orpington eggs, And a rooster with a bunch of hens.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me!
4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
5 Golden eggs! 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me!
6 Sportsman Incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
7 Red Star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
8 silkie hens, 7 red star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
9 laying black sex-links, 8 silkie hens, 7 red star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
10 fuzzy polish chicks, 9 laying black sex-links, 8 silkie hens, 7 red star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me!
11 splash cochin pullets, 10 fuzzy polish chicks, 9 laying black sex-links, 8 silkie hens, 7 red star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!
~On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meee!!!!!
12 Chocolate Orpington eggs, 11 splash cochin pullets, 10 fuzzy polish chicks, 9 laying black sex-links, 8 silkie hens, 7 red star hens, 6 sportsman incubators, 5 golden eggs, 4 cheeping EE chicks, 3 quaking ducks, 2 buff orpington eggs, and a RIR rooster with a bunch of hens!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif