The 2nd Official BYC Coloring Book Contest! Ends Sept. 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures everyone! If I can think of something, I'll be sure to draw it & post it!
big_smile.png

How many pictures will be put in the coloring book?

Oh and also there's a little line I forgot to take off of my picture that I'm too lazy to remove now. I will have it gone by Sept. 30th though

Last edited:
Quote:
We are taking 10-15. FireTigeris, zookeeper and I will choose the top 15 or so and let the community vote on the winner via BYC poll. Yup, final entries are due the 30th, so you've got time to take the line out.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thats so cute! You might want to go over it in pen or sharpie, though. I love it!
thumbsup.gif

chickenlover, I just noticed this post, I was going to go over it, only problem is that I threw away the only paper copy that I had as soon as I posted it here, now my computer isn't letting me print it
hmm.png

Quote:
Thats so cute! You might want to go over it in pen or sharpie, though. I love it!
thumbsup.gif

chickenlover, I just noticed this post, I was going to go over it, only problem is that I threw away the only paper copy that I had as soon as I posted it here, now my computer isn't letting me print it
hmm.png

If I have time I'll go over it for you
big_smile.png

Quote:
hmm.png

If I have time I'll go over it for you
big_smile.png

That's fine, either me or Bovie can digitally for you if you'd like.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom