The 2nd Official BYC Coloring Book Contest! Ends Sept. 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
actually that drawing that I posted is already in the first web book
tongue.png
but I will submit one, now that its saturday and I'm bored, I'll draw one
big_smile.png

I have a ?.....can I be inspired by some drawings that have already been in the first web book? Like I don't know how to draw a coop and I'm looking at someone's drawing for an example...

big_smile.png

I am a lurker who mainly joined for my youngest... it was her picture I submitted. When she is not inside drawing her horses and chicks...she outside in the midst of them. Now she has her boy friend roped into helping her care for them. He just built her a new coop within her building to help seperate the horde. She has too many roos and they are making a battle ground of the yard!...so it is time for her to cull a few. Hopefully that will be soon.

April
The mother of a Chicken brained, chicken infested child who knows nothing but barn yard and doesn't wipe her feet.
lol.png

You have submitted some really WONDERFUL pictures in this contest...

Okay, so I noticed that most pictures were of chickens and thought I would do one of a quail. Hope that's okay. This is a picture based on one of the Japanese quail at my college; she's called Nightingale.

104100_nightingale3.jpg

I hope that this picture is okay and follows all the regulations and what not. It's not a brilliant picture, but at least you can get the idea of what it's supposed to be
smile.png

This is the picture I drew it from:

104100_sam_6430.jpg

EDIT: Done some updating on the drawing, made the lines a bit clearer and added some minor details
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom