The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Yeah it's crazy, I will probably have to sell him. The last one I had that crowed that early he never stopped, crowed in the morning and then every 10 mins. after that. That was a Marans, needless to say, I don't have him anymore.

Quote: He ran away.
hmm.png

Yeah it's crazy, I will probably have to sell him. The last one I had that crowed that early he never stopped, crowed in the morning and then every 10 mins. after that. That was a Marans, needless to say, I don't have him anymore.
LOL Haven't had one crow that early, but I did have a Marans that never stopped once he started.

Our silkies are still laying like little maniacs so we're definitely in! It's our first hatch a long so we're excited.
big_smile.png

The Egg Basket

Here in the states it is hard to donate eggs to our food banks most won't take do to stipulations. I have always thought that they would love to have fresh eggs.

Yes, especially when the "safe" eggs from commercial farms are so often chock full of additives we don't want to eat. The thought of store bought eggs makes me gag now. I am looking forward to getting some ex-battery hens this year, w00t!
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom