The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice I really like that. Did you make instructions?

THat is the most impressive hand made bator I ever seen! WOW!
clap.gif

Thank you and I made it as I went. I knew what I wanted and made it using those standards. No plans just ideas.

Yawn, Farmer Nancy up since 2:30 am EST and yes we will join in the hatch and have eggs as well if anyone should need. I kinda don't know what I'm going to hatch yet.... I'm thinking of separating our Splash Copper Marans away from the pen they are in and doing a hatch just of them. I'm a little scared though as I have new Splash Copper Marans pullets to put in with them, so I better dedicate a day or maybe three to flock integration. Thinking of putting in some delawares. AND I want to start Olive eggers, so maybe this would be as good as time as any to get on with that task! Always dreaming.....And if, and only if those beautiful sebbies would lay eggs and not be three girls as I suspect. Oh I should have never stumbled on this group....I'm in trouble, now I need to fix up a hatcher that's broken.....

Let's get serious folks. Let's hatch say 20,000 eggs...... or more let's do 1 million just in southeast US.... What did my husband put in the coffee.. I think I'm drinking coffee pot cleaner. It tastes so rough, he reuses coffee grounds in the pot and adds more, I think I'm drinking liquid mildew......ewwwwwwww. LOL See y'all, gotta finish physical therapy, start those farm chores and maybe get to help birth a baby goat! Life is so large on a farm.....
caf.gif
(In my case, maybe I should stop drinking coffee and get to work!) Have a blessed day.

Yawn, Farmer Nancy up since 2:30 am EST and yes we will join in the hatch and have eggs as well if anyone should need. I kinda don't know what I'm going to hatch yet.... I'm thinking of separating our Splash Copper Marans away from the pen they are in and doing a hatch just of them. I'm a little scared though as I have new Splash Copper Marans pullets to put in with them, so I better dedicate a day or maybe three to flock integration. Thinking of putting in some delawares. AND I want to start Olive eggers, so maybe this would be as good as time as any to get on with that task! Always dreaming.....And if, and only if those beautiful sebbies would lay eggs and not be three girls as I suspect. Oh I should have never stumbled on this group....I'm in trouble, now I need to fix up a hatcher that's broken.....

Let's get serious folks. Let's hatch say 20,000 eggs...... or more let's do 1 million just in southeast US.... What did my husband put in the coffee.. I think I'm drinking coffee pot cleaner. It tastes so rough, he reuses coffee grounds in the pot and adds more, I think I'm drinking liquid mildew......ewwwwwwww. LOL See y'all, gotta finish physical therapy, start those farm chores and maybe get to help birth a baby goat! Life is so large on a farm.....
caf.gif
(In my case, maybe I should stop drinking coffee and get to work!) Have a blessed day.
I think hatching that many would be fantastic but there is one problem people face money to get these eggs.....i cant wait till mypure bred birds start laying, i got one egg from my 5 mo old rhode island red so i will probably do them and blue rocks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom