The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the babies of my 2 ducks whom we got last year from TSC thebin was marked blue sweddish. The duck has the coloring of a blue sweddish but she is light weight and flys well. The drake looked exactly like a Silver Appleyard as a duckling but grown up he does not lol. SO Im not sure on what they are. The new ducklings are just mixed breeds lol.

Here are the duck Bluebelle and drake Dark Wing(mama duck Bluebelle went missing last week
sad.png
)

CONTESTS You can still enter!

Contest #4: Cutest Baby Fowl~ Deadline for entry is April 30th, 2014 at midnight PST

Go here to enter: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/861802/contest-4-brinsea-s-cutest-baby-fowl-photo-contest-5th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long/0_50

Contest #7: Most Striking Domestic Male Fowl~
Deadline for entry is
April 29th, midnight
PST
Go here to enter: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/863243/contest-7-most-striking-domestic-male-fowl-contest-5th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

Contest #11: Easter/Spring Fowl Photo Contest~ Deadline April 28th midnight PST

Go here to enter: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/864241/contest-11-easter-spring-fowl-photo-contest-5th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long/0_50

They are the babies of my 2 ducks whom we got last year from TSC thebin was marked blue sweddish. The duck has the coloring of a blue sweddish but she is light weight and flys well. The drake looked exactly like a Silver Appleyard as a duckling but grown up he does not lol. SO Im not sure on what they are. The new ducklings are just mixed breeds lol.

Here are the duck Bluebelle and drake Dark Wing(mama duck Bluebelle went missing last week
sad.png
)

Aww sorry about Mama, she was pretty! I thought it was bittersweet that I lost my drake yesterday but his babies are incubating away in the bator & the nest. Sad that he's gone but happy he left a piece of him behind. I'm glad you got some pretty babes from her.
hugs.gif

Aww sorry about Mama, she was pretty! I thought it was bittersweet that I lost my drake yesterday but his babies are incubating away in the bator & the nest. Sad that he's gone but happy he left a piece of him behind. I'm glad you got some pretty babes from her.
hugs.gif

Thanks!

sad_face_chocolate_bar.jpg

I am really feeling sad that this is ending,
I really got to know even more great people and made so many new wonderful friends, What a GREAT GREAT GROUP of people we have here!

We have had amazing fun, on this thread as well as the Funny Posting thread!
I cant tell you how cool it was to be able to go throw some laughs around and have the favor returned over and over, you guys were great! I will miss every single one of you that I dont see on the other threads I frequent, this makes me very sad
images

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to shoot us a message as to what you liked and didnt like, it helps us to have an updated new HAL for 2015 so WE NEED INPUT! We cant say we will use all suggestions but it certainly gives us a feel for what we should and shouldnt do again, or what needs changed!

PLEASE CHECK THE OP (original post on the 1st page of the thread to be sure your HAL hatched numbers are in! If you know someone on the list that didnt give them and run into them, send them over to finish up please!)

WHO LOVED THIS HAL? I DID! I DID!

I loved this HAL... what a wonderful experience and support group!!! Thank you everyone for this... and special thanks to our fearless leaders that put a lot of time, dedication and effort into making this so enjoyable!!!!

Me too. I didn't post much but loved reading everyone elses. loved all the help that was given and all the laughs that were had. thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom