The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yippiechickie.gif

GardnerGoose,RumAndCoconuts,Dexthersj41,romeoz13,emvickrey,sunshinechick83,IAChick,ChickenIzzy,jegan,ahgarland8,ocap,LKHudd,jessicaagross,jegsouds,dallasrooster,Papa Red,Ririgomez,millielynn,hio5,polishsilkie81,countryfarmlife,Thundercreek,Olives eggs,DawsonDaniel,TravellerTwo,Orpington Crazy,blkjak,dretd,Troubadour5,DUCKOBSESSED,startrek4d,La Casa de Pollo,gandghatchery,Adalimbi,jobmcd,Isand,Impeckabull,William1hens,TLC chicken,Elizabethanne,Stuck in the Coop,Jewels819,and jmcgee83

Welcome to the 2015 Easter Hatch A Long!
jumpy.gif

Quote:ok, I will :)

Quote:too cool! do you recommend that? sounds great!

Quote:I actually watched one of your videos from your egg bomb! it was great! I thumbed it :) gorgeous eggs! I was watching a ton of unpacking videos yesterday and came across yours. your profile pics are the same :)
im wondering if I have to wrap each egg with that PO tape. hmmmm...
Yep, that was me. SilkieSensation really likes her tape. :D
Quote:
my question is...large hatchery's ship eggs? like cackle and my pet chicken?!
Several of them do.

My boy is now in his second year of college and boy do I MISS him!! He ended up learning how to socialize with others (all ages), cook and eat in a healthy way, do his laundry, care for critters, volunteer his spare time, etc., oh and, of course, read, write, and do arithmetic. We never went at homeschooling with the thought of going through high school, but, thanks to our great support group, we were able to.
My son is halfway through 1st grade. We started homeschooling the last quarter of kindergarten last year and hopefully we'll be able to go all the way through. It has it's challenges, definitely and me time is non existant being a single mom. My son only visits his dad for a few hours every other Saturday, so it is really him and I. He's so social it's scary. lol He'll talk to just about anyone about anything....lol Cashiers love him. I introduce him a lot as my 'unsocialized homeschooler' lol. It's worth it to us though. There's just so many positives to homeschooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom