The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I was behind by 284 posts, all because I was trying to get a game to work.
lol.png

You do great, and are greatly appreciated.  We, the majority love how this Hatch A Long is run.  I can honestly say, that I have seen every single question about a chicken, or hatching problem has been answered.  And, I can honestly say, I love love the fun that happens in this thread.  Thank you again, to ALL that are involved in putting this together, and keeping it running.   Folks look forward to this Hatch A Long..for many different reasons.  For help, and for the fun within. 

Personally I'm having a great time. I stumbled upon the hatch along last year and couldn't particiapate. I've asked some questions on this board because this will be my first time hatching eggs and everyone has been so great about giving me answers and sometimes a few different ideas. I'm very excited to share my chicken obsession with others.

Thanks, it was a rough couple of days, lol... HAL's are a great way to meet lots of different people here, and this one has tons of great peeps... I was in last years and a couple others... always people who can help, give advice and just chat and have fun...
smile.png

Glad you are feeling better. I just got through with the crud..cough and all..lasted three weeks. I don't want it again. Nope. You are young..stay well now, ya here?? And, I agree..great place this BYC and the hatch a longs. Fun and informative stuff.

Just got back from going to pick up eggs at my local PO (Palmyra, WI). "We're sorry, no box here." Rechecked the tracking info - yes, indeedy, the box has arrived at the Palmyra post office ......in Indiana.

So, they will send them on to Wisconsin.

Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom