The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Those pictures are just stunning. The ones with the flowers and bees. I wanted to share one my daughter took.

That's awesome!
thumbsup.gif

I love lizards. That looks like an Anole of some kind, right?

cool pic dolfi!!  how is your hatching going?  and the chickens are better now??
[/quote]
To my surprise all except one hatched. 11 going into lock down tomorrow. All looks good.
My flow pox is almost done. I'm keeping my little ones far from my flock, yet I know they will get it too.
But at least I know how to take care of them so I don't have losses. I give them all ff and vitamins in the water. When I see the pox I put purple (something) which drys it up fast. Haven't lost any after I started to do this.
The most exciting thing is that now they trust me and jump on me when I enter the coop. I love it.
It's funny cause when my dh or kid are looking for me the first place they go is to the coops. Lol

So I think I will be hatching ducks and maybe some goose eggs. I will be doing a bit of research this week to figure out the differences. All I remember right now is they love the humidity. But it is now bed time for me lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom