The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

The Easter hatch page is already 37 pages...wow.

I'll be joining if my birds ever come into lay. Still have a month so not too worried. Didn't come into lay prior to solstice so awaiting longer days. Figure they'll start end of this month or start of Feb so just need eggs of size by 3rd week of February to collect enough for first hatch of year. May have to stagger first hatch this year.
frow.gif

So I am defiantly in. I will be setting my first generation EE Seramas!
wee.gif
highfive.gif

I'm in.I'll be hatching chicken eggs and possibly turkeys
thumbsup.gif
yesss.gif

Me and the chickens are good! I hope you are doing okay!
frow.gif
I hatched three quail from 10 eggs, but half were infertile. How are your quail?

I hope to be around more now, but nuch happens in the winter.
big_smile.png

Quote:
all clears
I got nuthin! glad you got some!
I'm in will be setting chicken eggs.
big_smile.png
frow.gif

Tolbunts, lemon cuckoo Orpington, and partridge silkies
smile.png
ya.gif
hugs.gif

Kristin!!!!
hugs.gif
you have to be in!!! and you always have space!!
clap.gif
frow.gif
Im glad to be here with you all. Im sure I will likely hatch, its been nearly a year since I set eggs in the incubator. I will definitely post when I am certain. For now I will be following in all the antics that are sure to be happening.

BYC friends are just the best!

Random Posting Contest
Courtesy of NotAFarm

This contest is simple. 3 random posting times have been chosen. Post in this thread at the appropriate time, and you could win one of these Purina signs. One sign for each winner!

LL

Good luck!
I got the first sign for a Christmas present. I have 3 coops, so haven't decided where to hang it....

I just told my hubby tonight i need to collect eggs to load the bator up he is hoping i agree to get turkey eggs but i dont think our neighbors will enjoy hearing them or ducks , my hens have slowed way down on laying with these couple of cold fronts so im searching lol

Back
Top Bottom