The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Random Posting Contest
Courtesy of NotAFarm

This contest is simple. 3 random posting times have been chosen. Post in this thread at the appropriate time, and you could win one of these Purina signs. One sign for each winner!

LL

Good luck!
ooooh want want want

Change the way you access BYC.

If on a computer, clear the cache. If that does not work, try a different browser, ie firefox instead if IE or use google chrome. Microsoft recently ditched support for older versions of IE so it is time to move on for those with older computers.

IF on mobile, try toggling between desktop version and mobile version. There is a place to switch at the bottom of the page.

I use a Samsung Tablet... it seems to do odd things like this at times and then if I go to another site, page, etc and come back to the task at hand then things work fine??? not sure why? I do use Chrome. I have not tried switching from desktop to mobile, I am always in the desktop mode, I like the look of it better.
Thanks for your help...

I use a Samsung Tablet... it seems to do odd things like this at times and then if I go to another site, page, etc and come back to the task at hand then things work fine??? not sure why? I do use Chrome. I have not tried switching from desktop to mobile, I am always in the desktop mode, I like the look of it better.
Thanks for your help...
You should be able to go into the apps in settings, find chrome and then click on force stop. After that finishes, click on clear cache. I can do this on my Asus zentab running version 5 lollipop.

I hope that helps!

You should be able to go into the apps in settings, find chrome and then click on force stop. After that finishes, click on clear cache. I can do this on my Asus zentab running version 5 lollipop.

I hope that helps!

I am not computer savy... by doing the above, what will this accomplish?? Will it stop the quirks/gliches so to speak? It doesn't happen very often to me. just curious to always learn...

I am not computer savy... by doing the above, what will this accomplish?? Will it stop the quirks/gliches so to speak? It doesn't happen very often to me. just curious to always learn...
Clearing the cache and restarting a program are the two most common things that will fix a mis behaving browser. If that does not help, then it is time to check in with some site support people.

Did it help?

Back
Top Bottom