The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Oooooooooooo, he's starting to crumble, won't be long now...  But THIS breed is autosexing...that one lays chocolate eggs - oh, honey, chocolate eggs....we just NEED something with a beard...

1f602.png
1f602.png
think he would fall for the odd hatch?

@HappyChooks@chickendreams24my chihuahua is only 1/2 chihuahua so he's actually really sweet, just likes to play. I think he thought the pullet was trying to play with him.

Did find a home for the pullet, thanks. She went to a farm in Apache junction. Lady said she would go in their petting zoo w a new boyfriend.

Might've picked up a replacement x2 on the way home... One RIR and a SLW cuddling with a chihuahua bum :D

I gotcha please don't think I'm judging. I see now why you have it. Sadly we will probably be in the same boat in a few years as we are the only ones that would take my Grandma's too. They almost sound like the same dog. My Grandma's had to be tied for the first year or two of her life because she would run down the center of the road. My mother and I moved in for four years to take care of my Grandma(has mild dementia) and my Grandpa(has Alzheimer's). She also has frequent accidents in the house and they had to completely lock her out of the dining room or she will just go in and use it as her personal toilet. I was able to save her from being tied any time she was outside while living there I trained her to come when called and stay near. I also trained her to sit and lie down. My Grandma's dementia is not so severe that she forgets to take her out, just that she doesnt want to. My Grandma also has the older mindset that food aggression is normal in dogs and can't be trained out of them. It's sad how dogs turn out in some cases where people don't try to work with them. It's bad enough that my mother has a yorkie and lives with us. My Grandma's chihuahua is sweet when she wants to be and she adores me because I command her respect but I would never want one. I have a sheltie and she's the smallest I can ever see owning and she's a wonderful mix of big and little dog. Originally I wanted a shepherd but we didn't have the room. Good luck with the chihuahua and your little Japanese bantam. How's she doing today?
she went to a new loving home. Will keep only full size from now on, they're bigger than the dog :)

Actually like my dog, but he's been house trained and listens to me. Also just loves everybody. Super sweet daddy to chicks too.

So............is it too early to begin collecting for the real EASTER HATCHALONG set date? For chickens, t minus 19 days and counting.

pacing.gif

Back
Top Bottom