The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I have a question. I have a roo who has weird feet. Any idea why his feet look like this?

See...its just a liiiiiiiittle bit bigger...I'm worried I need to make adjustments...or maybe I should have waited until day 14? Thoughts?
I'd leave it as is, they don't look like they need adjusted. Candle again day 14 and see how it matches up with what a day 14 should look like. You can make any adjustments than.

I'd leave it as is, they don't look like they need adjusted. Candle again day 14 and see how it matches up with what a day 14 should look like. You can make any adjustments than.

Awesome thanks - it's my first time incubating so I'm a little overly paranoid at doing everything "right" for this batch lol

I was to my first time and screwed it up majorly :lau

Me too...... Screwed up dont even begin to describe it!! While you may hear about somebody's uncle's cousin's sister that was able to get 100% of the eggs to hatch with no idea what they were doing, I don't think it happens much. More often you hear the tales about how awful the first try was. :gig
-Banti

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom