The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I had to resign because I don't have a rooster, incubator or anything I need so now I'm sad
1f62d.png
because I really want to get my hens bred and laying fertilized eggs for me to hatch but I've got nothing so if someone in Santa Cruz has these things for me to BORROW or possibly BUY for a low price then PM me thanks a million
I have the following hens: 1 standard Cochin, 2 standard Barred Plymouth Rocks, and 1 standard Rhode Island Red
1f414.png

I had to resign because I don't have a rooster, incubator or anything I need so now I'm sad
1f62d.png
because I really want to get my hens bred and laying fertilized eggs for me to hatch but I've got nothing so if someone in Santa Cruz has these things for me to BORROW or possibly BUY for a low price then PM me thanks a million
I have the following hens: 1 standard Cochin, 2 standard Barred Plymouth Rocks, and 1 standard Rhode Island Red
1f414.png

Try to make a quick bator and only do a small hatch... Trader joes fertile eggs or see if someone has anything at your local livestock pages. Good luck.

1f62d.png
1f414.png
Check with the local 4-H(ag extension) in your area. They should have an incubator for you!

I would like to join

Welcome! So glad you could join!

Making my weekly appearance on the thread.

Has anyone noticed my new 5 year badge? I only noticed it now myself, I use mostly my phone and it doesn't show on it.

Congratulations! I hope I can be on here for that long too. This place is awesome.
smile.png

My local TSC got chicks/ducklings in this morning. Did anyone else's?

I went a bit peep crazy (on a budget) and now there are 6 RIR pullets 1 BR (straight run) and 2 ducklings in a warm brooder. Just waiting for bantams to show up. There weren't any at the locations closest to me. A bit disappointing, but I am hoping to get some d'uccle and sebright eggs for the HAL.

I can't wait for our TSC to get its chicks! I'm thinking of getting a few to mix with the barnyard mix chicks.

I'm in! I'm waiting on surprise eggs! Won't know until week of set what breed, woo hoo!

Awesome! I love surprises. : )

I am in.....1st time ever.
Will also donate a leather knife sheath as a prize if thats ok

Mike

Best of luck on your first hatch!

I'm hopefully hatching sizzles and seramas. If all else fails I'll do my barnyard mix but really don't want anymore mutts..lol.

I love the name sizzle, its such a fun name.

Yay someone started laying!! And its my brothers goose SO I get to incubate goslings for easter =] cmon ducks and chickens.

Goslings are so cute! They're like the puppies of the poultry world.

Welcome!

1f62d.png
1f414.png

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can get some eggs.

Best of luck!

i want to join. what info do you need from us? breed , how many eggs?

I am new to this, and want to try

Quote: I know! those cheeks!!

Add me please! sbarab

I want to join! My roosters have been practicing for this!

I would like to join

Quote: CONGRATS DRAYE!!

I'm in! I'm waiting on surprise eggs! Won't know until week of set what breed, woo hoo!

I am in.....1st time ever.
Will also donate a leather knife sheath as a prize if thats ok

Mike

Thank you so much Mike! nice work!!!

We want to join! My roosters are already practicing!

yes......I have been doing leather for 43 years. I also have a FB page
www.facebook.com/texasleathersmith

WOW thats is a long time!! sweet!!
Sally I love the silkies maybe some of our silkie's eggs should happen to fall into the incubator. To see what we get
wink.png
so glad we got silkies. Are these your first?
No I had bred them a few years ago and switched to other breeds, not sure how many I can keep lol kids want all of them! but they all hatched but one so not sure that they are keeping them allllllllll!!!

Hatching Participant List is Current to Post 4431

WOW
hugs.gif
@mlm Mike your earning your keep today!!
yesss.gif
thought you were in an ALL DAY MEETING today? hmmmmm I guess you arent! stinker!
rant.gif
Thank you so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom