My first one is zipping!
woot.gif

WHOOT!

@Cynthia12
bun.gif

Oh! Well did you see mine too?
bun.gif
bun.gif

No really, your babies are adorable. I saw them..and you have some cute flowers around them. I may take a photo of just mine in a couple of days. Too many to handle right now. They are still getting the hang of drinking. I have over 20 chicks in the brooder! Some are for a friend..thank goodness.

Oh!  Well did you see mine too?   :bun   :bun  

No really, your babies are adorable.  I saw them..and you have some cute flowers around them.  I may take a photo of just mine in a couple of days.  Too many to handle right now.  They are still getting the hang of drinking.  I have over 20 chicks in the brooder!   Some are for a friend..thank goodness.

OK than... Truce. We have the cutest chicks in the world! :highfive:

Ok, looks like this will be it for me. I had to help the last Bielefelder who pipped, and then got stuck to the membrane. It is still in the incubator, with the top half of its shell off, with a wet papertowel around it, waiting for it to be ready to push the rest of the way out.

So my final total for the Easter Hatch-Along of 2016 is 31 chicks hatched! I am pretty pleased, considering. I ended up with 8 Jubilee Orps, 6 Bielefelders, 6 Marans, 4 Silkies, 3 Wheaten Ameraucanas, 2 Polish/Ameraucanas, & 2 Swedish Flower Hens.
wee.gif

I will try and post more pictures tomorrow once everyone is fluffed up and cute.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom