The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

High pressure hose, and plugs in bottom. Problem with the above ground one, is the ground here is so lumpy it wouldn't stay put and it tore holes in the bottom....
-Banti
If it's in ground how does a plug work?

If and when I get ducks they can deal with a kiddie pool LOL although I may buy one those bigger pools or cave and build a pond
That's the route I'm gonna go as well.

If it's in ground how does a plug work?

That's the route I'm gonna go as well.

Yeah, plenty seem happy with just a kiddy pool plus some of them put stone around them and stuff so their raised above ground/higher up and looks nicer. And if they really wanted more room I'd get a bigger one or a second one. Ducks seem to be happy with just kiddie pools. I just am lazy mostly and not wanting to deal with the maintenance of a large pond

what's wrong with its leg? How do I fix it ? Won't put any pressure on it or extend the leg
Could be a tendon problem, in which case it need a little chick chair for a day or so to heal. (think it's called Perosis or something like that)
Had one with a similar issue; fixed after a day and a half in this concoction:

Somebody with more experience might chime in, too.

Last edited:
Yeah, plenty seem happy with just a kiddy pool plus some of them put stone around them and stuff so their raised above ground/higher up and looks nicer. And if they really wanted more room I'd get a bigger one or a second one. Ducks seem to be happy with just kiddie pools. I just am lazy mostly and not wanting to deal with the maintenance of a large pond
Me too
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom