The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

First contest is up and running!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ill-be-set-8th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

Contest #1

Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set

8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Give us your best guess on how many eggs will be SET by all BYC'ers participating in this hatch-a-long.
It includes ALL eggs, whether they are chicken, duck, goose, turkey, quail, emus, etc.
Have the closest guess and you win!

The Prize:

Prize: $25 BYC Gift Card (winner will need to pay shipping on items purchased)
Continental US only (Out of US can win 6 month GFM)
Membership Benefits Page

Post in this thread with your guess
of how many eggs will BE SET.
(Please make sure to check through the posts to make sure that your number isn't already taken. enter your number in search the thread)

ONE GUESS & NO EDITS!

ALL Edited Post's
WILL BE Disqualified!

Deadline: MARCH 22nd 2017

at midnight PST to submit Guess!

THE RULES...​

This contest is open to ALL BYC members in the U.S. prize is a BYC Gift Card, outside US prize is the GFM.

Only 1 guess per member & Number may only be used once,

(Please make sure to check through the posts to make sure that your number isn't already taken.
enter your number in search the thread​
)

NO EDITS ALLOWED, Edited posts will be disqualified!

If you want to lock in a number, post it before anybody else.
No changing your guess, once it's posted, that is your guess.

Be the closest to the actual number SET to win

Deadline:​
MARCH 22nd 2017​
at midnight PST​
BYC Administration will determine what date we will cut off recording numbers.
All BYC Rules Apply! Click HERE: Terms of Service (Rules)
VOID where Prohibited!

ONE GUESS & NO EDITS!

ALL Edited Post's
WILL BE Disqualified!

YOU are responsible to

verify if your guess is available!!!

Want to check if your guess has already been taken? enter your number in search the thread

If you have not joined in the Easter Hatch-a-long,

join us here: The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Last edited:
I'm most definitely in!!!!
1f413.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f425.png
1f414.png
I'm so excited!!!!

I want to enter the BYC Easter Hatch

I'm in! I had so much fun (and mom did too) last year. I'm hoping she's out of the rehab facility (broke her leg in a fall last month) by then so she can be home to watch over the babies.

I'll be setting my own eggs. EE Roo over a flock of EE/Marans/Wyandotte/Turken hens. I'm NPIP and getting about a dozen eggs a day.

My goal is to hatch my own EE Turken. :)

Please me to the hatch along. I will be setting my own eggs, 

My 1st Easter Hatch-A-Long.
So eggcited!

I would love to join the hatch-a-long please!

I'll have 6 welsh harlequin duck eggs that I'll be hatching.

We will be hatching!

count me in

We will be hatching too. Hubby bought me the best romantic valentines present! A new Genesis incubator and turner.

Now to decide what to hatch

I'm in! This will be my first time and I needed a goal for the date! This will set my time frame for finishing up all the details! So EXCITED!!!!

Count me in! 2 dozen barnyard mix eggs
1f600.png

I'm most definitely in!!!!
1f413.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f425.png
1f414.png
I'm so excited!!!!

Hello, this would be a great time to test the incubator I got for Christmas.  Please add me to the list.  I'm not sure how many eggs I will set yet.

Welcome to the madhouse hatchalong!

EASTER EGG HATCH ALONG!
This is my first posting, first egg hatching contest, first time incubation of eggs. Lots of firsts here:) Please enter me in the 8th annual Easter egg hatching contest thingy.

So excited for this years Easter Babies!!! Please enter me too
1f389.png

I wasn't sure I was going to do this..this year..but, thank goodness I had a lot saved. Just using the same photos as I've had. Don't have to make more. I am late ..so going to just start..here!

So excited to hatch again on Easter. at our Assisted Living buildings. Here in Wisconsin!
It is always such fun! here are a couple of pictures from last year, and one of my favorite "Stink Eye" shots....

So glad you are doing this again. I know they love it!!

I think I'll try to participate in this hatch along. I'll have to get an incubator because waiting on my hens to go brood is like waiting on Christmas to come on January 1st. I have a barred rock hen and black sex link rooster and their 2 daughter's. I'll be collecting eggs daily so hopefully most will be fertile and hatch.

Back
Top Bottom