The ABC's of BYC - UPDATED! (See post #23)

Wow!
gig.gif
clap.gif
Great job!

Quote:
Well, it certainly would be a challenge for me, anyway. You know, in addition to everything poultry I've learned from BYC over the past couple of years, my computer skills have also benefited - I would never have known how to embed URL links into text if it weren't for BYC, and I've also been introduced to using Google Docs, making frapper maps, etc. See . . . you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I've started adding the url links back in the 1st post as suggested. I'm trying to search the forums and find the most informative I can. It would be great if someone would like to double-check my work as I go, and check out the links and make sure they're OK.

Anyone want to check out the links in A, B, C and D? And if you know of a better thread to link for something, please let me know.

Thanx for your help . . . I'm getting kindof dizzy going back and forth between tabs!

~Gail

Last edited:
I've got them done thru L now - I'm trying to get as much different variety around the site as I can. I'm even learning a lot as I go - I'd never even heard of Kefir before!! Found it searching for some "K's"!!

But that's about all for me tonight - trash PU in the morning - so I've got to go do some fun chores!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom