the age old question Can you write on a hatchin egg with sharpie. answer is yes with proof

No they left neutral. But the fun thing was they bid on some more egg about two weeking later. I was nice and sent some extra egg of another breed they want. The ordered 10+ sent 18.

thumbsup.gif

Some people have nothing better to do but complain they will find fault in everything, i write on all my eggs shipped or not with sharpie and have no problems, Maybe the problem really lies in thier abbility to effectively hatch! No matter what you can never make some people happy just because they are grumpy to start with. negativity only breeds that and will shorten your life. All you can do is try!

goodpost.gif

Thanks for the thread. I'm a first time hatcher (using an incubator) and i wrote on 3 eggs with a sharpie and then I started reading "mark with pencil" on the instructions- I thought-"oh no" and I started panicking!
Whew!

Lol I was totally marking eggs today to go into the bator tomorrow and used a sharpie on 3 and then realized it could be harmful and finished in pencil....I'm glad I came across this...now I don't feel so bad! :) thx! Great post

Back
Top Bottom