THE ALIEN RP!

(Alright, I'm gonna go somewhere...)

Sandy got up early the next morning, long before he was due at Nigel's house. He wanted to search the park for evidence. He didn't want to dive into something before he was sure exactly what he was dealing with. He looked around nervously, concerned about what might be waiting there for him.

(If anyone else wants to join in, there's a lovely form on page one :-D Your help would be much appreciated!)

(Alright, I'm gonna go somewhere...)

Sandy got up early the next morning, long before he was due at Nigel's house. He wanted to search the park for evidence. He didn't want to dive into something before he was sure exactly what he was dealing with. He looked around nervously, concerned about what might be waiting there for him.

(If anyone else wants to join in, there's a lovely form on page one :-D Your help would be much appreciated!)

(I'll make another form soon.)

(Alright, I'm done waiting. Frin, you want Mia or a new character to meet Sandy at the park or something?)

(Sorry I'm late, life has been non-stop work. XD)

Nigel lay in bed that night thinking. He was thinking about what he had done. And, he was thinking about how we would un-do the done. He then thought himself to sleep.

(Whoop! Gald you're back!)

Sandy closed his book with a sigh. He wasn't finding anything useful, so he decided to go to bed and worry about it in the morning.
He hooked his knees over his stick, hung upside down, and wrapping his wings around himself, fell asleep.

Last edited:
(Frin, could Mia or a new character meet Sandy at the park?)

(Anyone who wants to join is more then welcome to!)

(Could be good guy, or could be bad who could like convince Sandy they're good and isn't...sonething sinister like that
1f609.png
either way is fine, whatever you think would be more interesting
1f600.png
)

Back
Top Bottom