THE ALIEN RP!

Nigel calmed down. "This is what io haven't told you. Preview is artificial intelligence, right? Well, I programmed him to be able to CREATE other robots, Reid. That probably means that he is either creating an army . . . Or creating himself. I am terrified, Reid. And I'm so stupid." Nigel sat on the picnic bench and started petting chuck while eating the last sandwich. "We have to find Preview, Reid. But we'll need a lot of help."

Name: Chuck
Home Planet: Bacon
Personality: stubborn, nice, calm
Side: good
History: Nigel's pet
Special Talents: none of his own, but Nigel created a robot suit for him to try to find, and destroy preview.
Description: without suit: fuzzy, hamster/mouse type thing as big as a cat, has wings and a long bushy tail.

Reid took a deep breath and sat down next to Nigel "It's alright Buddy, it wasn't stupid it was just, well, okay so it wasn't exactly smart. But it was a really cool idea...just really bad planning on your part. We can beat him...I'm sure there will be bajillions of people wanting to help us. We can beat this, Nigel. It'll be just like the time we destroyed my blender" He doubted very much that it would be that easy, but he was hoping to make Nigel feel better.
----
Sandy took a very hesitantstep towards them "Um..." He started, but quickly lost his nerve.

"Okay yeah I'm saying that...just in a nicer way" Reid shrugged his wings "But really, fix a couple things and he'd be REALLY cool! At least he didn't call you a butterfly"
---
"Um...I, uh...I'm Sandy" Sandy held out his right hand, quickly shoving his left down into his pocket. No sense drawing unnecesary attention to himself.

"Hey, Sandy! I'm Nigel and this is my friend Reid. So. You saw everything that happened, hu? Pretty freaky. Saaaaaaayyyyy . . . . . " He eyed Reid and gave him a slight wink.

"Oh Nigel..." Reid laughed quietly, winking back, letting Nigel know he liked the idea.

(Nigel is so funny, he's a stroke of genius, Meredith!)

Last edited:
Reid, fairly confident that they were on the same page, nodded. He didn't stop to think that they were rarely on the same page.
---
Sandy watched the duo nervously. He started to turn and leave, but was oddly curious.

Back
Top Bottom