THE ALIEN RP!

Name: Scarlet
Home Planet: Planet Carrot
Personality: Sneaky, sly, brave, nimble, sharp, intelligent.
Side: Evil
History: TBR
Special Talents: Invisibility, night eyesight, and Shape Shifting into a hawk.
Description: Long red hair, orangish eyes, a human skin. (Really the only thing that makes her Alien is her orange eyes.) Tall, muscular, but thin.
Username:
Other:

(I'll start off with one character.)

Name: Scarlet
Home Planet: Planet Carrot
Personality: Sneaky, sly, brave, nimble, sharp, intelligent.
Side: Evil
History: TBR
Special Talents: Invisibility, night eyesight, and Shape Shifting into a hawk.
Description: Long red hair, orangish eyes, a human skin. (Really the only thing that makes her Alien is her orange eyes.) Tall, muscular, but thin.
Username: Frindizzle
Other: Can she be the lead baddie?

(I'll start off with one character.)
(Oops, forgot to add a few things.)

(Okay, fantastic. Can you give me any outline of what is happening and what I can join?)

(Okay, overview. Reid and Nigel are best friends since way back. One day, while eating sandwiches at the park, Nigel showed Reid a robot he had made. Turns out, said robot (preview) wasn't a friendly and ran off. He had the ability to create other robots, and is really bad news. Nigel invites Sandy to join their cause, and the trio are now at Nigel's house designing good guy uniforms. Scarlet could meet Preview (he's not anywhere in particular, so anything a fine) or crash our party at Nigel's house. We're pretty early on in the story, so anything is fine :-D)

(Preview and Nigel are Meredith's. Reid and Sandy are mine. I am currently trying to figure out how to make a character page...)

Back
Top Bottom