THE ALIEN RP!

"Oh good, this'll be fun!" Reid exclaimed.
---
Sandy was more skeptical, but he put on a fairly convincing front of near enjoyment "So where do we start?" He asked.

"Sounds promising" Reid agreed "Is Mist coming? She needs to come"
---
Sandy started to protest, but just stepped out of the rocket and kept quiet.

"Oh yeah! Mist, transform!" Galaxia shouted. Mist turned into a scaly creature with 2 legs, native to Carrot. "They would know who I was if she stayed in her form." She explained.

"wooooooaaah, that is awesome!" Reid exclaimed "That is just too cool!"
---
Sandy disliked Mist even more now, but decided that she could probably smell fear and tried to remain calm.

Mist hissed at Sandy."She senses hatred." Galaxia explained. "Reid, I can get you a cool pet. Maybe not as cool as Mist, but almost as cool as Mist.Here boy!" She called. A mix between a dog and a bird appeared. "He can fly too. You can name him. I have his brother named Fog. Yes. Fog and Mist. He is even rarer than Mist, but he cannot fly a rocket. But other than that he and mist are similar. You will have to build up his trust."

Last edited:
Reid whistled "Wow, he's amazing!" Reid exclaimed "Thank you Galaxia! I will name him Phoenix and I will love him forever!" He dropped down to his knees and held his hand out to the creature, who shyed away.
---
Sandy scowled, pulling up his hood.

"Mist, tell him he can trust Reid." Mist and Phoenix appeared to have a silent talk, and then Phoenix walked up to Reid. Phoenix growled at Sandy, and Galaxia grew suspicious. "Sandy, I can get you a pet that won't hate you! " Galaxia forced a laugh.

Reid gently stroked Phoenix's head "Hey Buddy" He said quietly.
---
"Good luck" Sandy scoffed "I have a knack with every living thing that seems to always earn me a place of distaste" Subconsciously he knew what it was, but fixing it would mean making too much of himself known, and he wasn't ready for that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom