The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

I just culled my roos yesterday to make room for better lines lol. I will let you know how these guys taste in about a month, when I might be ready to eat chicken again.
I'm almost to adult cullen time too...

I just gotta see what happens to Generation 2's waddles and combs at puberty...
If they stay black... Where in Business!
fl.gif

And some existing heads with color in their combs are gonna ROLL!

Then Its Cemani Rooster Stew time!
droolin.gif

I thank you very much. Because in this forum like chicken cemani endemic native of Indonesia. I am very proud because cemani chicken can grow in the USA.
Indirectly you all have preserved chicken cemani. Thank you to all of you.
Sory Icant little speak english

Last edited:
Real nice looking Indonesian cemani. Can't really say the same about the USA cemani.

Is there a difference between ayam kedu cemani and ayam Pelung cemani jimgrage?

Last edited:
has anyone heard of the cemani in the us that was imported into the us from singapore....just curious...as the only ones i hear about are the toni/gff/and the well (smithies) well keep that one separate from the others

has anyone heard of the cemani in the us that was imported into the us from singapore....just curious...as the only ones i hear about are the toni/gff/and the well (smithies) well keep that one separate from the others

I think there were a couple people who claimed this... But importing from Singapore is illegal. They would've had to import 10-15 years ago when there wasn't a ban which is highly unlikely, or they imported illegally.

they told me thru email...that the birds were moved to singapore for 90 days which apparently thats all they need to be residents so to speak and they have the importation paperwork and it supposedly says singapore...my guess is that they had the bird 2010 or maybe earlier then that based on our conversations...i asked for paperwork confirmation....and i have yet to get a response with proof of documentation...they did reply to me that they had a pen of there own stock, toni stock and smithies stock...my response was in no way shape or form would i want the smithies stock...and they have not gotten back to my request...it has been two days with no response...im not going to point fingers so to speak...just waiting for the document that is the proof...you know what i mean....also with these birds...do people notice as the birds get older a slight red comes thru on the wattles and combs....even looking at gff pics...some of there birds look to have a redish tint to them...is that what people should expect...is it the lighting ...i know lighting can make things look different...you can take two pics right after one another and depending on the lighting...they can look totally different...

Back
Top Bottom