The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
What I don't get is how you remember all the names!
lol.png

I don't! I have a list that I go off of, and I write down all the names whenever I go to drill them in my head. Still, trying to keep Lennox, Landon, Leonard, and Lita separate is hard!

She was adopted already!? That's awesome
smile.png

I know! Usually seniors take a few weeks at least, sometimes months. I'm so glad she could find a home. Hopefully Macey, our new senior, will find her home soon too.

Boomer, who had the broken pelvis, healed enough to be neutered and put up for adoption!! Shy but super sweet and playful, he loves the attention and space he gets. His gorgeous blue eyes will win people over quickly.

Carter is a husky mix with awesome black eye-shadow and a curly tail. He is sweet and hyper and already has someone interested in him.

Deacon, the pittie who was hit by a car and needed like 20 staples and surgery in his leg, is pending adoption!

Fritter (not the best picture) is a sweet, wiggly hound mix, only 10 months old he was taking a treat here and was doing it gently. He is really intelligent, you can tell by how he acts.

Kashmere, who came in emaciated, gained lots of goo weight and has grown. She is sweet and wiggly, just a puppy still.

Lotus (formerly Loka) appears to be a Kelpie in both behavior and appearance. She is energetic, intelligent and very focused.

Macey is our 10-year-old senior girl. She is a calm, shy Blue-tick Coonhound who was in heat when she arrived! That means for 10 years she was never spayed!!! Glad she can finally retire.

Pumpkin the puppy! She is up for adoption and eager to find someone.

Spot, who had a cold, is back up for adoption and so happy for the walks and play-time he can have. He is only 1 years-old and still has that sweet puppy nature.

I don't! I have a list that I go off of, and I write down all the names whenever I go to drill them in my head. Still, trying to keep Lennox, Landon, Leonard, and Lita separate is hard! I know! Usually seniors take a few weeks at least, sometimes months. I'm so glad she could find a home. Hopefully Macey, our new senior, will find her home soon too. Boomer, who had the broken pelvis, healed enough to be neutered and put up for adoption!! Shy but super sweet and playful, he loves the attention and space he gets. His gorgeous blue eyes will win people over quickly. Carter is a husky mix with awesome black eye-shadow and a curly tail. He is sweet and hyper and already has someone interested in him. Deacon, the pittie who was hit by a car and needed like 20 staples and surgery in his leg, is pending adoption! Fritter (not the best picture) is a sweet, wiggly hound mix, only 10 months old he was taking a treat here and was doing it gently. He is really intelligent, you can tell by how he acts. Kashmere, who came in emaciated, gained lots of goo weight and has grown. She is sweet and wiggly, just a puppy still. Lotus (formerly Loka) appears to be a Kelpie in both behavior and appearance. She is energetic, intelligent and very focused. Macey is our 10-year-old senior girl. She is a calm, shy Blue-tick Coonhound who was in heat when she arrived! That means for 10 years she was never spayed!!! Glad she can finally retire. Pumpkin the puppy! She is up for adoption and eager to find someone. Spot, who had a cold, is back up for adoption and so happy for the walks and play-time he can have. He is only 1 years-old and still has that sweet puppy nature.
People seem to love Saint Bernards so maybe that had something to do with it. Macey is so cute so i hope she gets adopted. It's funny, Carter's curly tail and body/coat length suggest husky but then his face almost looks like pitty or even American Bulldog or lab or something. The dogs are all gorgeous and adorable and I hope they can be adopted soon

Boomer is adorable! :love Do you think he got hit by a car and that's how he broke his pelvis, or something else? People I'm sure live his pretty eyes! :)

Carter's adorable! His bushy tail is so cute! :lol: Hopefully the person who is interested in him will adopt him! :D

Awe, I'm so glad Deacon got the care he needed to fix up his leg! Hopefully that pending adoption turns to adoption for him. :fl

Fritter's so cute! And his name is cute too! He'll probably get a home fairly quickly. :)

Kashmere is a cutie! Poor girl, I'm glad she got rescued and gained weight. Here's a hug for her. :hugs :lol:

Lotus has such pretty eyes! I haven't seen many Kelpies before, she's very cute. ;)

Macey. :love Lol, she's gorgeous. I love Blueticks! Hopefully she finds a home soon, she definitely deserves one. :)

Pumpkin is too cute! How old do you guys think she is?

Haha, Spot looks a little like our Murphy. He looks like a good boy, hopefully he finds a forever home! :D

People seem to love Saint Bernards so maybe that had something to do with it. Macey is so cute so i hope she gets adopted.

It's funny, Carter's curly tail and body/coat length suggest husky but then his face almost looks like pitty or even American Bulldog or lab or something.

The dogs are all gorgeous and adorable and I hope they can be adopted soon
We think Carter (also known as Fuzzy) might have something like that in him because we think he might have hearing problems, and white boxers and the like can be deaf.

Boomer is adorable!
love.gif
Do you think he got hit by a car and that's how he broke his pelvis, or something else? People I'm sure live his pretty eyes!
smile.png

Carter's adorable! His bushy tail is so cute!
lol.png
Hopefully the person who is interested in him will adopt him!
big_smile.png

Awe, I'm so glad Deacon got the care he needed to fix up his leg! Hopefully that pending adoption turns to adoption for him.
fl.gif

Fritter's so cute! And his name is cute too! He'll probably get a home fairly quickly.
smile.png

Kashmere is a cutie! Poor girl, I'm glad she got rescued and gained weight. Here's a hug for her.
hugs.gif
lol.png

Lotus has such pretty eyes! I haven't seen many Kelpies before, she's very cute.
wink.png

Macey.
love.gif
Lol, she's gorgeous. I love Blueticks! Hopefully she finds a home soon, she definitely deserves one.
smile.png

Pumpkin is too cute! How old do you guys think she is?

Haha, Spot looks a little like our Murphy. He looks like a good boy, hopefully he finds a forever home!
big_smile.png
Boomer was likely hit by a car, we found him as a stray with his sister (who was adopted) so he likely got hit and was healing as a stray, as he could walk, just with a bad limp when he first came.

Deacon is getting adopted! I'm so glad, that was really quick. : )

Pumpkin is approximately 4 months old. So sweet, she loves people.

We think Carter (also known as Fuzzy) might have something like that in him because we think he might have hearing problems, and white boxers and the like can be deaf.

Boomer was likely hit by a car, we found him as a stray with his sister (who was adopted) so he likely got hit and was healing as a stray, as he could walk, just with a bad limp when he first came.

Deacon is getting adopted! I'm so glad, that was really quick.  : )

Pumpkin is approximately 4 months old. So sweet, she loves people.

Aww poor guy! That makes sense then

Finn, Boomer and Harmony were adopted today!!

Not only that, but Aramis, a parvo survivor, was treated successfully for the virus and is now up for adoption! Yay for this sweet hound mix.

Boomer was one of the dogs adopted today.

Fritter is so sweet and smart. Here he is hoping for a treat.

Harmony found a home today! She came in with Wilson and Finn and all three have found homes

Macey is still a little shy, but she is coming out of her shell and enjoyed sniffing around the run before coming back to rest in her kennel.

Miffy the mix-breed puppy and her adorable ears!

Sasha showing just how incredibly sweet she is. I hope she finds her home soon, she shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Back
Top Bottom