The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Zither (long-time resident), Marizpan and Bugle were all adopted! Bucina was adopted but I think it was separate from her brother. At least they have forever homes and are loved.

Picture of Zither with his odd-eyes, one blue and one brown.

Marzipan is so cute!

This is Baby Girl. I didn't take the picture, but its so good I couldn't help but use it. Its hard to get good pictures in small shelters without good quality cameras, but it sure makes the dogs look better.

Bogart is a new Basset boy.

Boomer running around in the yard

A picture (not by me) of Freckles (formerly Kingsley) on a couch used to get dogs use to what its like in a real home

Jericho on the same couch, playing with a ball

Napoleon hoping for a treat (he got several)

T-Bone being a the sweet goof-ball he is

Some Doggy Updates (or Pupdates as they are called)
smile.png

So Adam, Alby, Cagney, Clancy, Fraley, John, Luci, Ryker, and Taro are all in a foster program that helps them avoid kennel stress issues. Cagney and John are both heartworm positive, Taro is a senior, Alby did have Heartworm but is in foster for stress issues. Luci, Adam and Fraley are learning manners and what it is like to live with people.

Up for adoption are Baby Girl, Bogart, Boomer, Bubba, Cupid, Freckles, Fritter, Gus, Humphrey, Kashmere, Lance, Lester, Marley, Napoleon, Orpheus, Patrick, Pork Chop, Rigby, Sasha, and T-Bone. Sasha and Rigby I believe are the two that have waited the longest.

Waiting to be fully vetted and put up for adoption are Bernadette (the Saint Bernard), Finn (who was returned), Flicker, Judge, Lebowski, Ramone, Ribeye, Rosie, Shortcake and Zoey.

Back
Top Bottom