The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Doggie list update::::
smile.png

Up for adoption we've got Shadow, Bishop, Ramone, Napoleon, Rigby, Lenny, Freckles, Ribeye, Zoey, Pork Chop, Jolene, Fritter, Humphrey, Orpheus, Flicker, Gracie Lynn, Dino, Callahan, Clarabelle, Jennifer, Judge, Marley, Taro, Luci, and Boomer.

Waiting to go up for adoption or else be reclaimed by their owners (which is pretty rare but always a hope): Damien, Finn, Star, Juniper, Spencer, Augustus, Guthrie, Posie, and Sasha (a different Sasha, not the dog that was just adopted).

And in foster are Ryker, Alby, Clancy, Luci, Taro, Adam, John, and Cagney.

Awww lots of doggies and some have been there a while, right? I recognize the names. Poor doggies
sad.png
but you guys love them at least

Yeah, shelters out in the country seem to have slower adoptions then those in suburbs or cities. Thankfully those in foster have a chance to de-stress and learn what it's like to be a family pet before they find their forever home.

Napoleon was adopted and Callahan's owner has been contacted and is panning on reclaiming him!

Not only that, but even though poor Bugle was returned, he went into foster with interest to adopt the first day of return!

Napoleon was adopted and Callahan's owner has been contacted and is panning on reclaiming him!

Not only that, but even though poor Bugle was returned, he went into foster with interest to adopt the first day of return!

Aww that's great!!

Also stupid question but so is Callahan going to be taken off for adoption?

I assume so but have heard horror stories lol

Aww that's great!!

Also stupid question but so is Callahan going to be taken off for adoption?

I assume so but have heard horror stories lol

Callahan will go back up for adoption if his owner doesn't come to reclaim him, but they have been contacted and said they would be coming for him so we pulled him from adoption. Some owners say they are coming and then never do.
sad.png

Callahan will go back up for adoption if his owner doesn't come to reclaim him, but they have been contacted and said they would be coming for him so we pulled him from adoption. Some owners say they are coming and then never do.  :(

Ahhh that makes sense and awwww that's so sad :(

And I know you and it seems your whole shelter and most shelters try really hard and really care about the animals but I've heard a couple times like they say they'll get him but then they've already adopted him. Or maybe it wasn't reclaiming their dog, maybe it was adopting one and they gave it to someone else. If it's the second one the shelters really didn't do anything wrong cause it depends who got approved right? But some shelters don't even look for the owner or wait the time period and adopt it out or euthanize it :( that's probably really full high kill ones though and gives good ones a bad rep.

But sorry, I'm not trying to make shelters sound bad and I actually love them and want to adopt animals eventually plus I know you guys wouldn't do that but it just made me think of that for some reason haha sorry.

Anyway, all the dogs are sooo cute!

Also that's mean the owners never come :(

Have you seen that video where the owners come to the shelter and the dog they dumped was sooo excited to see them and perked up but then they we were there to adopt another dog, not take her home? That was so sad :hit

I saw an update video recently where she got adopted though and she has a doggy friend now and the couple seem really nice. Thank God cause those cruel jerks didn't deserve her anyway. :(

Back
Top Bottom