The Antler Mountains ~A Wolf RP~

Freya felt her hair stand on end, “don’t you dare presume to know anything about us wolves” she snarled
"Me?" Macaw replied. "You don't see any other coyotes around here, do you? It's just me. I have no choice. I must hang out with you guys, and now that dangerous wolf is out there, I have to stick around even more for my safety, and to trade off information for your Pack's safety. Just go ask them. I dare you."

"Me?" Macaw replied. "You don't see any other coyotes around here, do you? It's just me. I have no choice. I must hang out with you guys, and now that dangerous wolf is out there, I have to stick around even more for my safety, and to trade off information for your Pack's safety. Just go ask them. I dare you."
She glared at him but doubt was creeping into her mind, “I think I’ll wait and watch you, can’t let you slip away can I?” She smirked

She glared at him but doubt was creeping into her mind, “I think I’ll wait and watch you, can’t let you slip away can I?” She smirked
Macaw sat down. "If you feel safe to do that." He replied. "After all, you've been sitting here for an awful long time... Long enough for your scent to be strong enough for him to start getting close..." Macaw climbed up to a higher, safer branch. "Unless you're saying you'll wait, but really are hoping I'll protect like I would." Macaw said to Freya in a tone that was as serious as he could try to make himself sound.

Macaw sat down. "If you feel safe to do that." He replied. "After all, you've been sitting here for an awful long time... Long enough for your scent to be strong enough for him to start getting close..." Macaw climbed up to a higher, safer branch. "Unless you're saying you'll wait, but really are hoping I'll protect like I would." Macaw said to Freya in a tone that was as serious as he could try to make himself sound.
She laughed “no I’ll wait”

She laughed “no I’ll wait”
Macaw looked at Freya. "O-k." Macaw replied. "But I'm just saying-" Macaw was secretly trying to scare Freya away, but also, he secretly believed his own rumor. He had seen the wolf he's talking about, and the wolf's size scared Macaw. But as far as the wolf eating other wolves, that was only a rumor Macaw was spreading, not really true.

Macaw looked at Freya. "O-k." Macaw replied. "But I'm just saying-" Macaw was secretly trying to scare Freya away, but also, he secretly believed his own rumor. He had seen the wolf he's talking about, and the wolf's size scared Macaw. But as far as the wolf eating other wolves, that was only a rumor Macaw was spreading, not really true.
Freya snapped her jaws threateningly “I’m just saying, you better stop talking if you know what’s good for you” she growled

"Oh." Alexander replied awkwardly. He saw that Owl returned. "Thanks." He told Owl forgetting his impatience. He took the water and gently poured it onto Blazer's back. He then took a clean cloth he had gotten from an abandoned cabin somewhere and wrapped up Blazer's back with it. "Ok," Alexander said once finished. "Now we should get him to a safer place."

Gerald followed Owl. He stopped and laid down a little distance away from Blazer.
Álfr watched and looked between herself and Owl, they were both too small to move Blazer.
Uhtred stepped forward shyly, “I can move him to wherever you need,” he said, his head low. He might’ve been young but he was large and strong.

Whip kept her place against her fathers chest.

Chandi was prancing around, he knew his way home but he wasn’t quite sure where he was. He ran alongside the river, looking for a thin place to cross. His long silver tail streamed out behind him, his short legs making no sound as he ran. His bright yellow eyes watched everything for any sense of danger. Tayuga followed his adoptive brother, though not as quietly though he was trying because he knew he wasn’t supposed to be out exploring this far, he hoped his parents wouldn’t get mad at him but he was curious, and Chandi had done the convincing. His fox like colors made him stand out against the other wolves and the female beta seemed to watch him a lot more closely than the others so he wanted to explore away from prying eyes.

Freya snapped her jaws threateningly “I’m just saying, you better stop talking if you know what’s good for you” she growled
Macaw shook his head. He looked out a ways, and saw a white female wolf coming. He looked at Freya, and hoping to scare her away, he said, "someone is coming." He was hoping Freya would think the wolf coming is the one that he had been talking about, and not the nosey wolf, Zenaida.

Álfr watched and looked between herself and Owl, they were both too small to move Blazer.
Uhtred stepped forward shyly, “I can move him to wherever you need,” he said, his head low. He might’ve been young but he was large and strong.

Whip kept her place against her fathers chest.
"By yourself?" Alexander asked Uhtred. He lacked confidence in the Loner, because he could tell Uhtred was young. Plus on top of things, Alexander wasn't very trusting of outsiders, though seeing Uhtred's age, he was a little easier.

Gerald watched. He wasn't sure about anything.

Back
Top Bottom