The Apocalypse is Coming

PineappleMama

Songster
10 Years
Nov 23, 2009
Deep In The Left Atrium Of TX
DS's EXACT words upon hearing that the Texas Rangers are playing in their first ever World Series!

Stomp the Yankees 6-1 tonight! That alone is fabulous... I just love it when they lose. But dern if it doesn't get me dancing to think FINALLY the Rangers are going.

wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
pop.gif
wee.gif

Going to be awfully ironical if Philly pulls it out and ends up facing them though...

MLB-Texas-Rangers.gif

I seriously dislike the Phillies and I am TOTALLY STOKED the Rangers won. Nolan Ryan had a thought and followed it through and they won. No pitch count. Go figure!!!! I want the Giants to meet the Rangers and I want the Rangers to clean their clocks. More violent terms abound on FB over this.
lol.png

Yeah I had to post on FB about it... if nothing else so I could rub my Bro's nose in it. They don't even HAVE a team so there.
tongue.png

Truly nifty. DD looked at me like I was nuts... DH did the High Five... shocked... but smiling. But DS's reaction... that was priceless... literally said "The Apocalypse is Coming!!!" and ran out of the room.

gig.gif
Geez I love that kid.

Last edited:
lol.png
It took a while for it to sink in for DH... the shocked look and then the grin "THEY DID IT!?!??!"

All I can say is it's about dang time. Pudge got his WS, and I was thrilled for him. Now these Rangers, and Nolan (who I vividly recall cheering for) will get a shot at theirs... awesome.

Of course, ANY time the Yankees lose is a plus in my book.
tongue.png

In a way, I hope the Phillies lose. They're the closest team to me now, so I should be cheering for them. But, I'd like to see the Rangers win the WS, and if the Phillies beat the Giants, then I wouldn't know who to cheer for!

Back
Top Bottom