The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

Well I asked “The Google” and it took me to the Ameraucana Alliance forum I was just on haha. It is a real genetic thing and can be passed on! Super interesting! Thanks, I just needed the right word to use! 😁😁

I have a Gypsy-Faced Blue Australorp and people accused her of not being an Australorp at all.

Apparently it's more common than people realize, though a flaw in a show bird. :)

How come you can keep so many chickens? Have so many breeding projects and have time to post here?
Most of these chicks we received are boys, so they're gonna get eaten when old enough.

I have alot of chickens for breeding purposes, food, & eggs for us, & selling.

Some of the breeding projects I'm holding off, so I can finish the first couple.

Most of these chicks we received are boys, so they're gonna get eaten when old enough.

I have alot of chickens for breeding purposes, food, & eggs for us, & selling.

Some of the breeding projects I'm holding off, so I can finish the first couple.
How come you have so much time to post here every day and very often?

How come you have so much time to post here every day and very often?
I'm here all the time, & have the time between each thing I do in the day to post.

I find the the time to post.

Yesterday I didn't have that much time though, just alittle bit in the morning, then I had to weed the garden out half the day with my sister, then we butchered turkeys. Later I was able to post again yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom