The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

What would you recommend?
Maybe silkied Ameraucana? On the surface they seem closer with non-fibro skin and clean legs, as well as the right comb. I'm not sure if there are hidden genetics that would be more difficult. And you'd have to find them, which might not be worth the effort. I'm not sure how many people still breed them

Maybe silkied Ameraucana? On the surface they seem closer with non-fibro skin and clean legs, as well as the right comb. I'm not sure if there are hidden genetics that would be more difficult. And you'd have to find them, which might not be worth the effort. I'm not sure how many people still breed them
Ko Shamo are supposed to have Walnut/Strawberry comb.

I have silkied Seramas.

Ok so next question for me today is. I got this hen from tractor supply a few years ago. I just can’t remember what the breed is? I know it’s cross. I also know it has pearl in the name. Can anyone tell me? Here is a picture.
DB4E1B71-4913-495A-8023-4AEA2DF6F855.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom