The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

559EC90F-BCA1-41B3-945B-A3C3D24231AC.png
The mother is a LavenderDutch bantam. She hatched 3 Millefleur de Tournaisis (or Schipperskopje or Doornikse kriel or Naine de Tournaisis , known under different names).

More pictures growing up:
3ADF843A-4ED0-48DA-BFD0-7C6824AF2654.png

E912ADC0-C40F-407A-9A4C-6202F14911BA.png

The next hunt : a friendly dog in between fowl/ with fowl.

Last edited:
This is only two of many. :lauView attachment 1972524

View attachment 1972525

Next hunt: picture of a Naked Neck.

Great pictures. :love
My chickens are chickens when it comes to dogs. They are so frightened of dogs. :barnieEven when a young, friendly playfull dog comes in our garden. They fly on top of the run or disapear to the neighbours.
One time 3 didn't return before dark and came back the next morning.

Who has a picture of a Naked Neck.?

Speaking of dogs, I thought, well, I don't have a photo for that hunt, we don't have a dog. Then an hour ago I came home and there was a dog in the yard w the chickens. I will try to find out if she belongs to anyone. I can't quite get close enuf to read the tag, she's shy. But she doesn't seem to be a chicken chaser.
dog.jpg dog w chickens2.jpg
I don't have a naked neck chicken, but I'm sure one will show up in our yard next...:gig

Speaking of dogs, I thought, well, I don't have a photo for that hunt, we don't have a dog. Then an hour ago I came home and there was a dog in the yard w the chickens. I will try to find out if she belongs to anyone. I can't quite get close enuf to read the tag, she's shy. But she doesn't seem to be a chicken chaser.
View attachment 1972612 View attachment 1972613
I don't have a naked neck chicken, but I'm sure one will show up in our yard next...:gig

If you were closer to me, that could probably be arranged! :gig

Back
Top Bottom