The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

pigeon at the state fair. next: weird things your birds have done
P1014594.JPG

good morning Scavengers! I guess no one has 3 varieties of same breed. If you do, you can still post that but I'll offer an alternative
chicken poop (3 of 1).jpg
This is a locally popular lip balm made in Kansas, do they sell it where you live? It 'contains no poop' and actually has premium ingredients.
Next So on the theme of poop, show us your poop cleaning tools/containers, Your poop boards, or your compost poop pile,

@MagpieDucks do you have some of these ducks? If so, you can post pic of them as an alternative to the above. (and you do still play violin, I hope?)

Last edited:
good morning Scavengers! I guess no one has 3 varieties of same breed. If you do, you can still post that but I'll offer an alternative
View attachment 1655752
This is a locally popular lip balm made in Kansas, do they sell it where you live? It 'contains no poop' and actually has premium ingredients.
Next So on the theme of poop, show us your poop cleaning tools/containers, Your poop boards, or your compost poop pile,

@MagpieDucks do you have some of these ducks? If so, you can post pic of them as an alternative to the above. (and you do still play violin, I hope?)
I've seen this balm being sold at a public botanical gardens.

Back
Top Bottom