The Authentic Scavenger Hunt

Peanut Butter pretending to be invisible on top of someone else's egg.

1638132908352.png

Next, any fowl doing something they aren't supposed to be doing 🤫

I really don't. I give them a big bowl of salad every now and again. It has grass and any veghies and fruit that I can find around the house that is safe for them to eat. The last one had cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, strawberries, oranges, bananas, grapes, and a pinch of cheese. This was in like June.
20210529_100756.jpg

Well, that looks like a yummy treat for your birds whether or not it's a hatchday treat. It's been a couple hours since my post anyway, so you could go ahead and pick another hunt if you want?

Thus is my problem. I only have Cochin Bantams, a Sebright, and a OEGB. I can only fulfill a few hunts. The easy ones like a broody chicken get fullfilled too fast anyway. If we could keep it in chickens I feel like more people could probably participate. I'm always lurking here though. Waiting for the challenge that I can fulfill.
I got unsubscribed! Thank you for the post about other fowl…I’m in the same boat! I lost most of the pics on my old phone, but hopefully I’ll be able to join in again soon! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom