The Awesome Meyer deal... not much variety.. what did you get?

okay guys, I'll wait... its just that the lady said that because I ordered close to the ship date, it was likely that I got whatever was leftover, and probably not the 5 different breeds, so I believe her! I'm trying to sell/give away some of the ones I don't really have room for, and will keep 5 (one died!), one barred rock, 2 welsummer, a lighter red one and a slightly darker (maybe?) red one.... I love you guys, getting all defensive! Keeps me on my toes!

I would love to see MORE pictures. I have had EE's, welsummers, and speckled sussex.

The EE's - - look for the green legs
The speckled sussex - - look for the lighter bellies
The welsummers - - well whatever is left over MIGHT be a welsummer.

My camera broke, but I picked up mine this morning about an hour ago and then had to dunk them in water, give them the old heave-ho and come to work.
I got 26, from what I can tell, barred rocks, polish (nice!) two welsummers, either buffs or leghorns, RIR's, and two other kinds I can't figure out, tiny little black ones with black legs, maybe JG's? I was looking for EE's, could that be what they are? THey were all alive, and so far all looking good, one very tiny one was just kind of in shock, I suppose. But I am veryhappy overall, now let's see what happens when I get home. The cuteness abounds in my house now

I picked mine up this morning as well - 25 pullet rainbow pack
I was told I have 2 Polish they look like Crested Black Polish to me but I dont know about the others
All mine are doing great, one little bitty one but it was the first one to eat so
fl.gif

Quote:
Me, too!!!!!!! My camera broke..................my polish, I think are silver laced?
There is one with a crest VERY close to being a polish, big headed and grey, anyone have clues? I know,pics, but I have no camera yet

Back
Top Bottom