The babies have been moved outside!

Basghettiii

Songster
Oct 6, 2023
The babies have finally been moved outside! We actually moved them outside a couple days ago, but they are starting to make themselves at home. They absolutely love their roosting bar above their ramp ❤️ They have adapted well so far, and are all enjoying their time outside.
Just thought I would share a few cute photos :)

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    940.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2258.jpeg
    IMG_2258.jpeg
    900.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    705.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2261.jpeg
    IMG_2261.jpeg
    773.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2260.jpeg
    IMG_2260.jpeg
    836.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The babies have finally been moved outside! We actually moved them outside a couple days ago, but they are starting to make themselves at home. They absolutely love their roosting bar above their ramp ❤️ They have adapted well so far, and are all enjoying their time outside.
Congratulations! It's a good feeling to see our little chicks grow into bigger chicks and having fun! And they even get grass! I wonder how long that will last as ours sure didn't. Looks awesome for them! :love

Yay! They're so cute! Good job on moving them out, they seem to be adapting well. ❤️

They seem like they're thoroughly enjoying their new home :love
It will probably only be their home for about a month. We are building a big coop that should be done this week, but we already have four big girls that will be moving in there before the babies do. The little guys are a bit too small for me to be comfortable with fully integrating them into the flock, so they will be separated until the babies are big enough to hold their own.

Congrats to the babies (such nice photos)! Can the bigger girls see the smaller ones so they can start to get used to them (keeping them separated at the same time of course)?
Yes, the big girls can see them. Whenever I let them out, they go to their flock block, and then they have to go look at the babies haha. The babies are starting to come up to the edge of their coop to look at the big girls, so they are kind of getting used to each other. A few more weeks, and they will be living together, so they need to see each other some time!

Yes, the big girls can see them. Whenever I let them out, they go to their flock block, and then they have to go look at the babies haha. The babies are starting to come up to the edge of their coop to look at the big girls, so they are kind of getting used to each other. A few more weeks, and they will be living together, so they need to see each other some time!

Hope the integration goes well!

Adorable babies! ❤️ Always nice to move them outside to the coop but I always get a bit of "empty nest syndrome" and miss having them so close in the house. :p
I had the same thing happen to me whenever I moved the little babes from the house to the coop! It just feels different without the squeaking keeping me up forever. :p

Back
Top Bottom