~~~The Band of Sagemint~~~ RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TechnoCat, Dec 29, 2011.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    This is the Band of Sagemint. These horses live in the Cimarron. (spirit stallion of the cimarron! WOOT! i <3 that movie...) Where grass is plentiful.

Lead Stallion:
    Name: Chasing Wind
    Attitude: Kind, gentle
    BYC username: LittleLady98

Lead Mare
    Name: Lightning
    Mate: Chasing Wind
    Attitude: fierce and brave, independent, nonsubmissive, searching for a kind stallion to be her mate.
    username: singingchickenmomma
    Members of the band

Name: Celadon
    Mate: No one, yet.
    Attitude: It really depends on who you are and how you treat her. She can be hard and vicious if she doesn't like something about you, but sweet and kind to the next person.
    BYC username: equinehugger3
    Name: Flint
    Attitude: Kind and fun
    BYC username: singingchickenmomma and littlelady98
    Name: Daisy
    Mate: None yet; open
    Attitude: Shy, bashful, and quite timid for her size, Daisy is often seen grazing solitarily. She's a genuinely sweet girl once she gets to know you.
    Appearance: Daisy is a Dun Bashkir Curly that has white socks with sparse feathering on all four of her smooth, peach-colored hooves. Her pelt is a sandy yellow with darkened points, a short, black mane and tail
    BYC username: BirdNut
    Name: Hodgepodge
    Mate: None yet; open
    Attitude: Hodge is a loveable, huggable gentle giant that is always open to listening to you and is just an all-around great guy to hang out with.
    Appearance: He is white with extensive, but small black Leopard spots, and heavy black feathering on his forehooves, and white feathering with black stockings on his hindhooves. His striped hair is thick, kinky and unruly, shrowding most of his face, and often leaving only his muzzle visible, which is often plastered with a warm smile.
    BYC username: BirdNut
    Name: Cardinal
    Mate: nobody yet
    Attitude: Sweet and sensitive, she takes things very seriously and almost never gets angry at all.
    Appearance: Beautiful sorrel and white Tobiano with a very light flaxen mane and tail. She has small amounts of roaning amid the sorrel spots. Her muzzle is speckled with black and pink and her eyes are a light aqua marine color. All of her hooves are a creamy white color.
    Breed: Mustang
    BYC username: NatureFreak
    Name: Taima
    Mate: No one.
    Attitude: Bold, and sometimes stallion-like with her dominant attitude and cockiness. Not to be messed with, and isn't easily wooed by stallions.
    Other: She looks like this (she's a Mustang) - http://static.gotpetsonline.com/picture … g-0003.jpg
    BYC username: Zinnia-Hen
    Name: Jay
    Mate: None
    Attitude: Tricky to understand and difficult to trust because he's such a good liar and doesn't feel any shame in doing it. He doesn't pay much attention to mares flirting with him, he's not interested in getting a mate.
    BYC username: HollyBird24

There's a form to make a horse-
    Name:
    Attitude:
    BYC username:

Rules:
    PLEASE do not cuss.
    Your horse cannot be ultimate powered.
    No powers in general, really...
    No controlling another persons character.
    Keep it PG.
    Have fun!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  2. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Name: Celadon
    Mate: No one, yet.
    Attitude: It really depends on who you are and how you treat her. She can be hard and vicious if she doesn't like something about you, but sweet and kind to the next person.
    BYC username: equinehugger3

Love the idea! [​IMG] I love that movie. [​IMG]

4. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Quote:[​IMG]

5. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Quote:You got it! (I have one of the Spirit models... [​IMG]

6. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
  7. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Quote:You got it! (I have one of the Spirit models... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/112209_011.jpg

I don't have them, sadly. [​IMG]
    I used to be obsessed with that movie. I saw it first when I was about 2 or 3, and since then, I've loved horses. 0_0

x2 I got one on my birthday, and I feel blessed to have one because there is a huge demand.

Lightning strode around the field. She noticed a mare not far away.

8. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:I don't have them, sadly. [​IMG]
    I used to be obsessed with that movie. I saw it first when I was about 2 or 3, and since then, I've loved horses. 0_0

x2 I got one on my birthday, and I feel blessed to have one because there is a huge demand.

Celadon's ears pricked as she saw the other mare. She let out a low nicker in greeting.

9. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Quote:x2 I got one on my birthday, and I feel blessed to have one because there is a huge demand.

Celadon's ears pricked as she saw the other mare. She let out a low nicker in greeting.

Lightning nickered back, her eyes smiling.

10. equinehugger3

Apr 14, 2010
    Quote:Celadon's ears pricked as she saw the other mare. She let out a low nicker in greeting.

Lightning nickered back, her eyes smiling.

Celadon smiled back kindly. "Hello," she said in a friendly voice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by