The Bantam Thread!

Since yours has been updated more I can only assume my chickies aren't with yours!
I truly hope that yours are not with mine for their sake. I just spoke with the post office in Coleman and was informed that they probably were still in Houston, that they would have been sitting there since 9 p.m. last night for forwarding shipping this evening...and guess what...they will go from Houston, through Coleman, to Abilene where they will be sorted again and driven back to Coleman for delivery. The post office treats everything like it was a lump of paper and not something that is in a box clearly marked live animals and making peeping sounds of fear and discomfort.

My guess would be that since you are in AR yours went to the freight flight center in Dallas from Burkholts and will fly direct to the freight flight center in what ever town in AR. I am almost will to bet you will get yours before I get mine.
We are around the same distance from Ideal too. I'm 318 miles. I just wish my deal was updated... but I expect I'll get them tomorrow morning. I tried calling my local usps office but the number doesn't work thats on the usps site for the post office!

I truly hope that yours are not with mine for their sake. I just spoke with the post office in Coleman and was informed that they probably were still in Houston, that they would have been sitting there since 9 p.m. last night for forwarding shipping this evening...and guess what...they will go from Houston, through Coleman, to Abilene where they will be sorted again and driven back to Coleman for delivery. The post office treats everything like it was a lump of paper and not something that is in a box clearly marked live animals and making peeping sounds of fear and discomfort.
Can you pick up when they get to Coleman? I'm not sure how far/close that is... it seems silly they would go out of the way! Thats crazy!
I hope they make it =/

Lost my best girl today:hit she was like a dog, followed me around, clucked with delight when I came out to the coop, and if I sat down would run and jump into my lap to be held. She was a blue silkie hen a little over 1 year old named Scarlett, my best chicken in over 8 years of raising chickens, I balled and am balling my eyes out just thinking of her. I found her under the coop(the coop is on little legs) all sprawled out with no obvious signs like blood, feather loss, foam at the mouth, or any sign of injury; which makes this harder not knowing what happened to her, if she was in pain, or if I was at fault:hit. any ideas of what happened to my baby girl?

Lost my best girl today:hit she was like a dog, followed me around, clucked with delight when I came out to the coop, and if I sat down would run and jump into my lap to be held. She was a blue silkie hen a little over 1 year old named Scarlett, my best chicken in over 8 years of raising chickens, I balled and am balling my eyes out just thinking of her. I found her under the coop(the coop is on little legs) all sprawled out with no obvious signs like blood, feather loss, foam at the mouth, or any sign of injury; which makes this harder not knowing what happened to her, if she was in pain, or if I was at fault:hit. any ideas of what happened to my baby girl?

We had a silkie that looked like her and the same thing happened.. she had been laying around more than usual before she passed but I didn't think it was a big deal.. now everytime Chris or I see one of them laying down or napping we freak out.

thanks you guys
hugs.gif
. the only thing good that might come out of this is im hoping to get some call ducklings to help me fill the hole in my heart
roll.png

Any news? Im going crazy waiting... And I can't even pick them up at the post office.

A
Any news? Im going crazy waiting... And I can't even pick them up at the post office.
No news yet. I don't know when the post office updates their tracking if ever but they still have them having arrived in Houston and nothing else. I have passed the going crazy part and am now in the seriously depressed stage. I can only hope and prey that they are here in the a.m. and still alive but I have little hope and nothing to encourage me. I will let you know as soon as I find out tomorrow.

No news yet. I don't know when the post office updates their tracking if ever but they still have them having arrived in Houston and nothing else. I have passed the going crazy part and am now in the seriously depressed stage. I can only hope and prey that they are here in the a.m. and still alive but I have little hope and nothing to encourage me. I will let you know as soon as I find out tomorrow.
I'm sorry =/ don't give up all hope yet though! If they are alive they will need some TLC!

Back
Top Bottom