The Battle of the Elements RP

Aeidail continued walking until she stumbled upon a flock of turkeys walking around and scratching. Hiding in the brush, she shot an arrow and hit one of the larger females, making the other turkeys run away.
She picked the bird up and took out the arrow, then went to her house to pluck it and such. But on her way there, she saw a small house with someone passed out at the door. Her natural reaction was to go and see if the person was okay, so that's what she did.

Once Aeidail got closer, she noticed that it was Revan. "Oh, great." She mutters in an agitated tone. She didn't want to help him, but it's not like he deserved to die or anything...Maybe. He did say he wanted to kill her.

"Uh...You okay?" She asked, shaking Revan's shoulder to see if he'd wake up.
Revan blinked and slowly stood up. He put his arm against the door as support, then answered her "I'm sorry. I'm fine." He coughed up blood and opened the door, walking inside.

Revan blinked and slowly stood up. He put his arm against the door as support, then answered her "I'm sorry. I'm fine." He coughed up blood and opened the door, walking inside.

Serena saw them,"oh no,what did he get himself into now?"she asked her raven on her shoulder and ran to them,and hid in a bush,just until aeidail left.

"Well, you may want to clean and wrap up your wounds, and use some herb or something to stop the bleeding..." Aeidail advised. "...Bye." She said and started walking away.

"Hey,saw you earlier,you ok?"she asked.

("You're bleeding, coughing up blood, and have tons of wounds on you...You okay?"
tongue.png
)

Back
Top Bottom