~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

where is Nakiso? Is he in his stinger now or still standing on the bridge just watching?

(He's with the Terrellians)
The ones on the bridge of the CORBEIT? Captain Nostros and Krits left the bridge to fight off the intruders. Kasha was in command of the bridge. Did he ignor Nostros' request to help and try to get aboard his stinger? Just trying to figure out what I am to reply with
wee.gif

Last edited:
The ones on the bridge of the CORBEIT? Captain Nostros and Krits left the bridge to fight off the intruders. Kasha was in command of the bridge. Did he ignor Nostros' request to help and try to get aboard his stinger? Just trying to figure out what I am to reply with
wee.gif

He's with Nostros and Krits.
smile.png

ok
-----------------------

Nostros pulled his sword from a Drex cyborg and hearing a strange voice, turned, sword raised at the neck. He stopped abruptly at Nakiso's throat. He withdrew his sword, "forgive me I thought you were someone else..... did you hear that?"

Just then the ship jolted as it was set down in the bay of the PAR. The baddly mottled ship leaned to the right and caused everyone to roll up against the bulkhead. There were still 2 Drex left on board, perhaps someone else had taken them out.

"Kersnad," Nostros rubbed his newly banged head.

Last edited:
you know what helps Owl is to type it in a word document first, then copy and paste. This way you can ponder over your selected response... and keep track of where you go

ok
-----------------------

Nostros pulled his sword from a Drex cyborg and hearing a strange voice turnedsword raised at the neck. He stopped abruptly at Nakiso throat. He withdrew his sword, "forgive me I thought you were someone else..... did you hear that?"

Just then the ship jolted as it was set down in the bay of the PAR. The baddly mottled ship leaned to the right and caused everyone to roll up against the bulkhead. There were still 2 Drex left onborad, perhaps someone else had taken them out.

"Kersnad," Nostros rubbed his newly banged head.

"I di-" Nakiso tried to reply, before he was cut off. A Drex stepped in front of them, his expression scornful as he stared down at Nostros, Krits and Nakiso. The Drex was rather tall; his fur was jet black with a stripe of white running down his abdomen. He had many more cybernetic parts than an average Drex, and his robotic eye was also black instead of red like the usual Drex cybernetic eyes.
It was no one but Commander Civer of the Drex Empire.

"Did you hear me?" He shouted at the 3.

Last edited:
Nostros didn't care for dogs. "Sit puppy before I castrate you."

Back
Top Bottom