~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: "You still have each other... and one day you will find a wife and have your own children." Theia spoke softly.

_____

Kendra was in there too. O.O "Momma what are you doing up this late?"

____

"I do care for you very much you know." She stroked his hair. "I love you." She shed a tear. She as afraid she could not be with him, or that he might not get better.

___

"Lets see... I got butt by a butt headed goat and can barely walk... and I have King helping me home when I should be the one that helps him out.. not to mention I overheard that his daughter snuck out to say hello to me." Barron sighed.

____

Hara nodded. "I..I accept. It is too lonely in my house."

"You still have each other... and one day you will find a wife and have your own children." Theia spoke softly.

_____

Kendra was in there too. O.O "Momma what are you doing up this late?"

____

"I do care for you very much you know." She stroked his hair. "I love you." She shed a tear. She as afraid she could not be with him, or that he might not get better.

___

"Lets see... I got butt by a butt headed goat and can barely walk... and I have  King helping me home when I should be the one that helps him out.. not to mention I overheard that his daughter snuck out to say hello to me." Barron sighed.

____

Hara nodded. "I..I accept.  It is too lonely in my house."
"indeed"

----

"I'm hungry..."

-----

"I know.."

-----

"I thought you own sheep?" (ram is male for sheep buck is male for goats. does iz female for goats and ewe is female for hseep)

------

"need help moving things in?"

Quote: Angelica kept a proper gap not knowing if he were ready to show their status. She had left him be about it.

_____

Malinda looked nervous. "hat if I step on your foot?" She whispered.

______

Gordon came back in and sat the gear on the couch. "Hot oats. smells good."

___

Marvin snorted. "I don't know what you are talking about." He whipped around and fired a lazer pistol into his gut. "Loora is no longer yours. No one dumps me because I fell for a pretty face. And no bull is gonna have her either."

_____

"Leave me where?" She asked. "You said you would protect me. If I loose my darkness he will know it.. then he will hurt them. I can't live on some light world." She shook her head. "And yes I cannot be with him." Vader had twisted her mind.

_____

*huffs then turned lights out*

Quote:
The two dogs stared back, and one laid down, unconcerned. The other watched with careful eyes. "Darn! Where did it go?" Kassidy grumbled.
______

Jasmine blushed. "How are you Lexi?" she asked, smiling.

Chester looked at Lana and recognized her. He nodded, smiling, and then gave Braxton a manly hug. Braxton returned it, and patted his friend's shoulder.
"Whatchya lookin for?" Don asked.

____

Lexi took her hand and pulled her aside. "Pregnant." She said quietly. "I am starting to show now."

Lana smiled then stepped aside to give them their space. She liked seeing that Braxton has such a friend.
"My sweater! I just hung it u-" Kassidy turned around and looked at her dogs. The one laying down instantly put her ears back in shame. "Ebony!" Kassidy cried, looking shocked. The black dog sat up and "smiled" apologetically. (Ohmahgosh I love it when they do that. XD)

"What?!" Jasmine yelped in a soft voice. "You're.." her green eyes were full of shock.

Chester cleared his throat. "Won't you come inside?" he asked, smiling.
(lol)

Don snickered.

_____

Lexus flushed and looked down. "It's Darin's... he made me." Lexus had not talked about it in a long time, butt the incident still brought up tears. "Everyone says I will be okay and I have to put my faith in that... but I know that daddy is worried and won't admit it.. and Blake from 2 ranches up has been so kind and is taking me into his love and care." She sighed.

Lana nodded. "Of course." She noted the girls and noticed Lexus but said nothing.

Quote:
Ronin looked at his father's face and claped his hands.
______

"Nope. This honeymoon will be no fun at all." Barrett pretended to sulk.
______

Hannah smiled, and took her cake.
________

"For not getting attached to your cases." Jesslyn answered.
_____

"Yes. I mean creepy." Jasmine said with a nod.
Brenk laghed happily. "Lets go see the chickens now." he got off his knees and headed for the coop.

_____

"Awwwww." Myrna then tackled him while giggling.

___

Noonan bit into his. "Good?" He savored it.

____

"Oh that." He blushed. "Yeah I flunked that one... but I did have your case transferred. To a guy that lives your side of town." He admitted. "I knew I had to because I fell for you."

____

"Well. they have their ways." He headed back to his bed.
Ronin happily touched Brenk's cheeks with his fingers and made small happy sounds.
_______

Barrett laughed, and whacked her gently with a pillow.
_____

"Mmm yeah." Hannah nodded.
______

"What does that mean?" Jesslyn pulled back, looking up at him curiously.
______

"Ech." Jasmine still looked disturbed. She looked ready to jump forward to help in case he fell.
Brenk copied the sounds Ronin made and made playful mouth movements...........

____

Myrna giggled the tried to tickle him.

____

Noonan nodded. "This is a nice dinner together.. thank you." he smiled.

___

"It means that some one else is looking out for you officially.. in the back ground. This way I am allowed to court you." Thrain informed. "After we roasted marshmellows.. and I asked you to dinner I had to do it. I want to be with you Jesslyn."

_____

"Hey its like a bone transplant okay." She almost fell on his bed.

Quote: He startled awake. "Hey what was that for?"

____

Thelma thought. "We have heralds.. maybe they can help for now." She sighed. "What happened to your subspecies?"

____

"Excellent... if you need anything. We will be there to help as much as we can." Nostros bowed his head humbly.

____

"Mhmmm." Torid let out an over snorty snicker. "Well then I have more miles to go I guess." He puffed out his chest.

___

Mershan gave him a sideways glance and blushed with a smirk. "I would not object in the least bit." She headed back to her room. "Shall we finish our duet?"

_____

"You have no concept of time here I see.. yes.. That I do understand." Ellendiel sighed. "Do you mind my asking what you two spoke about?"

Quote: The Ruke was flung into the back of the supply closet. He struck out with his legs but his inner ear had been damaged enough that he was disoriented.

Bira passed out again.

____

"He sent them here..." Yonell whispered. "I have to tell the King."

____

"He s.. not as bad as the rumors say... but he can be. I bet he has another wife by now as well. Always looking to love." Dorine sighed.

______

Kendra turned on some music and started dancing around happily after she ate her chocolate doughnut.

_____

"Please. I need some time daddy." She started to climb out. An icy cold draft came from under her door.

Quote: Xavier blinked at her. "Is that your way of asking me out?" He smirked and chuckled.

___

"I love breakfast for dinner." Itha giggled.

______

"Thank you." Ina took it and mashed it up in the bowl then started to feed it to Calis.

Calis sucked it in then spit it out and sucked it in and spit it out.

"Keep it in your mouth you goofball." Ina sighed at her son. "This mother is in trouble."

_____

Nark nodded trying to suck it up. "Its like she died all over again. The only other one that knew about her was Fyra and Ellamoira." He wiped his face. "A part of me can't bear the thought of ever being with anyone.. but a part of my can't stand the thought of being alone. And it hurts." He tapped his chest.

____

"Bocken. Kills infection." She stated to Ashley.

____

"We'll figure it out." Ella gave a fake cheesy grin but was clearly teasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom