~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella and Roger reached the colony, delivering their cargo and picking up the raw material to return to their client.

Ruth watched Ginger quietly, then turned to watch the sheep and herders move along further

Quote:
Kitkat aimed her eyes at him, "It's okay, I bet there are plenty of mares who don't or recognized their family. "

After so much of the kissing, Azia put a halt to it as she seeped away. "I could tell you'd like it, and I did too. " she admitted.

"So many expectations that could be puzzling. " Avery sighed, trailing after her.

Theniza grabbed his arm and prepared to land, hoping he would do it without breaking a bone. "By pushing certain things I don't want to do. "

Shade traveled to the door, "I slumbered in a tree. " she explained.
"Well orphans yes.... did you grow up in a home? My mom took in 2 orphans. Little colts."

_____

"Yes..." Vlad smiled then lay back on the grass and played with her locks.

____

"Yes well our last King could be harsh."

____

"Um... okay I think." Keith wasn't sure what she was getting at. well I think I explained everything well enough to her.. and she is lucky I am not like ha other studs.

___

"Oh goodness. Let's get you a house." Kyla was a tad wide eyed.

"I don't remember.. and I don't know why. " Kitkat freaked in frustration. "Where you one of the colts? " she asked, taking her agitation in the peach.

At that time Azia rosy cheeks returned back to normal. "I like you. " she stated, happily. "And I could tell you like me more then a friend.

"Really? " Avery didn't expect that, since he believed they all where compassionate. "How harsh? "

_______

Theniza braced her wings like a parachute, as she landed softly against the grass. She smirked in a reply, wondering how he would do.

Shade gently grasped his palm, "I will adore that, thank you. " she trailed after him, as he left.
"No.. " He noticed her being upset. "Did I upset you?" He asked concerned.

______

"Yeah..." He cleared his throat. "I just wasn't sure if you did or not so I was quiet about it... until tonight when you seemed so sweet towards me." *smile*

_____

"He had compassion, but he was harsh in his laws and how things were dealt with. You see his grandfather forsook hs heart to marry another and keep his line going... and perished because of it. That harshness was born into the children... Nostros and his brother seemed free of it. King Medrak was Nostros' cousin.. thier fathers twins."

_____

He almost face planted but fumbled enough to keep himself up. He had a slight limp. "Okay I will honestly admit that was a tad scary."

_____

"Of course! I am sure they have a place for you." Kyle smiled back at Shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom