~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very well just keep eating and you don;t have to dance with me." He nodded.

_____

"Oh the one you got busted over... " He smirked. "Yes well that too is achievable.... besides I can make another like her if my helper finds a good one for me.... plus you know you want to." Vader winked. "If not... You get nothing. And remember I smell the dark ones. I know where all of you hide, even Shakia's minions when they pop their noses out. I just often ignore them. I am death... not the monster."

_____

Tronto followed her. (xD)

__

"I want to work into a hug.... soon." Hara took a deep breath.

____

(LOL)

"What I look all over for your studio and you can't even grant me maybe a dinner or something?" *pouts*
"Hmph."

_____

*After shower X3 *

"Much better." she yawned.

____

"You won't find a soul seer traveling with all this hunting for a Kelishan to sell on the market." Necro retorted, "The mother was a lucky shot in many ways. Anyway unless you get the same mother you won't be able to remake the abilities this child holds, a gift from her grandfather."

______

"Okay." He nodded.

______

"You need to word things better." She retorted.

(XD these two cat and dog LOL)

Guys! One of my doe's had a kit!
celebrate.gif
I had no idea she was pregnant!
duc.gif

Quote: I know! I was so shocked! My friend went out to take care of them, and there were the babies. We didn't even have a nest box because we didn't think she was pregnant. One kit died, but one is pretty strong and doing well (so far). I'm hoping he makes it to adulthood.
big_smile.png

Quote: "They make fish egg sushi now." Thelma mentioned.

_____

(lol)

Elle jerked away and gasped. "Oh I need to go back to bed."

____

"Well aside from you reasons. which I don't care about. You can do it again. It will guarantee your families safety from me... and as we both know your people are hurting for leaders. Also if you get me back Alala. I will give Loredo back his wife and child and let him live. The ball is in your court your highness. It all rests on your choice." Vader traced an object with his black fingers. "The chip will give you the location of the woman.. you have 48 hours to comply. If you try anything Angelica will be given to your son Anthony as a door prize."

______

The pizza was finally cool enough to eat. 5 got him a piece. "Maybe I don't like the name rock or stick either." She snickered.

_____

His palace had a view of the compound as he was looking a passion flame flared up It was ore than red is shot up purple and green colors as well.

____

"Come lets go eat the hopefully not death food. Danny said its better than some. I hope he is correct." Sam held the door for her.

Quote: I know! I was so shocked! My friend went out to take care of them, and there were the babies. We didn't even have a nest box because we didn't think she was pregnant. One kit died, but one is pretty strong and doing well (so far). I'm hoping he makes it to adulthood.
big_smile.png

Aww whow sweet. I hope the one makes it. Sorry you lost the one. They are so adorable.

"They make fish egg sushi now." Thelma mentioned.

_____

(lol)

Elle jerked away and gasped. "Oh I need to go back to bed."

____

"Well aside from you reasons. which I don't care about. You can do it again. It will guarantee your families safety from me... and as we both know your people are hurting for leaders. Also if you get me back Alala. I will give Loredo back his wife and child and let him live. The ball is in your court your highness. It all rests on your choice." Vader traced an object with his black fingers. "The chip will give you the location of the woman.. you have 48 hours to comply. If you try anything Angelica will be given to your son Anthony as a door prize."

______

The pizza was finally cool enough to eat. 5 got him a piece. "Maybe I don't like the name rock or stick either." She snickered.

_____

His palace had a view of the compound as he was looking a passion flame flared up It was ore than red is shot up purple and green colors as well.

____

"Come lets go eat the hopefully not death food. Danny said its better than some. I hope he is correct." Sam held the door for her.

"I know."

____

"Agree."

___

He fisted his hands tightly, clearly fighting the urge to sandblast him. "I don't know were Alala has gone to, once she left my space to the Toloks she had the right to go wherever she wish once the Toloks gave her permission to."

________

"No, that defiantly not your name."

_____

"Odd.." He mumbled.

____

"oh, it is." She smirked, leading the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom