~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Later Skita approached Marcus. She glowered at him. "Is it true that you are his little mind spy!?"

Skita smiled then offered her a ride back.
"Yes." He stated, "My daughter is also a 'mind spy' too." He kept eye contact with her.
_______

Darisa gladly hopped on, and gingerly fingered her light color hair, which she thought was so pretty.

Quote: (lol)

"I am pretty sure. The scanner says so." She blinked at Dalamar sadly. "Honey... I am not well. I have been trying to fix it... but." She leaned against the wall holding her belly.

In the mean time Vick had found some leads. But not enough to go on. He traveled alone this time. Wanting to risk no one after the last events.

(lol)

"I am pretty sure. The scanner says so." She blinked at Dalamar sadly. "Honey... I am not well. I have been trying to fix it... but." She leaned against the wall holding her belly.

In the mean time Vick had found some leads. But not enough to go on. He traveled alone this time. Wanting to risk no one after the last events.

A pain look came to his face, "You need light..Don't you? The suite not fitting anymore, isn't it?" His mind raced ,he wasn't going to lose her, or the child, or both. "I have been following the news... There is another light species that has appeared, they might be able to help."

Back
Top Bottom