~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: He looked around then back at Azola. "By whom?" He whispered back.
Azola shook her head again; "I don't know; that's why I got so freaked out!" she whispered. Then she smacked her forehead in a classic facepalm. "Of course!" she said, her voice still low. "Ellie is watching me; I think she thinks we're close friends and she is jealous..."

(Oh, and to reply to your 'shame, shame'...
smack.gif
it's not funny... -_-)
(whut? XD Hey I can only ground myself now... :p)

He squished his lips then smirked. "Really?" He looked at Ellie who met his glance then she shied away and continued serving the others. "Well... that's possible... but people can have more than one close friend. I think her problem is that I don't share her feelings, and she knows it. I apologize." He sat back up. "Us boys get pestered a lot by the girls these days.." He sighed. "In time I will find the right one." He took a drink of water.
(Okay, I'm back. I had a kickboxing lesson. Fun!!)

Azola nodded in agreement as she listened, then said, "Hey, I'm not pestering you, am I?", in a laughing voice. She reached over to smack his shoulder.
(fun! I love martial art.. I did jujitsu)
He laughed. "No... I have been enjoying your company."

Azola shook her head again; "I don't know; that's why I got so freaked out!" she whispered. Then she smacked her forehead in a classic facepalm. "Of course!" she said, her voice still low. "Ellie is watching me; I think she thinks we're close friends and she is jealous..."

smack.gif
it's not funny... -_-)

He squished his lips then smirked. "Really?" He looked at Ellie who met his glance then she shied away and continued serving the others. "Well... that's possible... but people can have more than one close friend. I think her problem is that I don't share her feelings, and she knows it. I apologize." He sat back up. "Us boys get pestered a lot by the girls these days.." He sighed. "In time I will find the right one." He took a drink of water.

Azola nodded in agreement as she listened, then said, "Hey, I'm not pestering you, am I?", in a laughing voice. She reached over to smack his shoulder.

Quote: He sat down on the couch and kicked up his feet. He was still uncertain of the idea about what was happening. But he had no choice.. had it gone to vote.. the measure would have failed.

"Hmm... well I myself.. would love to.. though I love my home.. its just not comfortable for my kind. Especially now for myself." He sighed. "Follow your heart Eros... just don't alienate yourself if you don't have to. Grief can drive us to do things we shouldn't." With the he nodded then started to walk off. "You try and have a good day k." He passed a smile.

He sat down on the couch and kicked up his feet. He was still uncertain of the idea about what was happening. But he had no choice.. had it gone to vote.. the measure would have failed.

"Hmm... well I myself.. would love to.. though I love my home.. its just not comfortable for my kind. Especially now for myself." He sighed. "Follow your heart Eros... just don't alienate yourself if you don't have to. Grief can drive us to do things we shouldn't." With the he nodded then started to walk off. "You try and have a good day k." He passed a smile.

She nodded.

(Well, wonder whats gonna happen when he finds out about the shandor gene
caf.gif
this could get special.... Timewarp or what?)

smack.gif
it's not funny... -_-)

(fun! I love martial art.. I did jujitsu)

He laughed. "No... I have been enjoying your company."
(My brother does that...)

Azola smiled, and finished off her sandwich, switching to her salad. "So.. talk about... what?"

Back
Top Bottom