~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "Lets just say that others will start interfering if they have interest in you... and knowing that I will be by your side... power plays and manipulations, blackmail, or plain old brown nosing.. will start to skyrocket."

"Lets just say that others will start interfering if they have interest in you... and knowing that I will be by your side... power plays and manipulations, blackmail, or plain old brown nosing.. will start to skyrocket."

She groaned and pretty much bang the back of her head on the wall. "Great... Just bloody great..."

(Its your turn to play one of those chars :p I got Jen to play with XD)

(LOL)

Thelma felt very awkward. She was even his arms change color O.O. "Are you ill?" She was covered and just holing the dress up.

"No." Ceres snickered, "His ability is kicking in, it some times does that when he gets embarrass, mad...Come on dear." She gently took a hold on Thelma, leading her to a house, "Come along shifter."

Iolaus felt like crawling into a deep dark hole, but followed.

She held one of her discs, "Do you know what these are?" She asked.
Orb popped his head out since Terrellian hearing was exceptional.. especially his. "Kohls don't explain things well don't get angry with him." Then he popped his head back in.

Ming blinked at Orb then at Shanna. "Yes a rare Terrellian weapon.. but then again the light swords are becoming rare now too. No one makes them anymore."

Back
Top Bottom