~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Don't judge by the cover, not all drex are evil. It is geneticly possible, My mixed heritage gave me the orange patterns, nobody can change that, I am happy I have mixed heritage, it proves the universe has not lost all hope, the last few generations have also believed that." She said.
"I am not judging you... Crosses were sought before the purity laws were enacted.. and many if not all crosses began to destroy our people, so they were removed.. banished to pocket realms or executed... it is forbidden.. why the heck do you think we are going on this mission.. do you think I want to kill Elisa!? The darkness of evil hearts destroys our women... She begged for death.. and I bloody have to deal it." He clenched his fists. "No a few were not Evil I know... that's why we gave them a colony in our Empire and are trying to save them."

Quote: He knelt down to her level. "I know you hate me.... But I just had to do this..."
She started crying. He words were choked up. "You betrayed me... you did not have to.... you wanted tooo.... you have been lying to me all this time." She refused to look at him. "How could you? You don't love..."

Calliope cowered in the corner of the room they put her in. Her face throbbed from having been smacked. The stallion she sliced gave her what for and then some after she was put in the room. She chewed off all her nails to the point that they were bleeding. She was scared for her mother.

"I joined the fleet for one reason... To save our dying race, I don't give a crap about our purity laws, what will it matter if our race is dead. " She said anger clearly in her voice, her hair covered her eyes, but it was clear she was crying, because she felt she couldn't do a thing.

Finnick stood before the mirror. "She's here, just like you predicted... now how do I get her to you?"

Barabus leaned back. "Is she still wearing the device."

"Yes."

"Then I will watch her... you stay there.. convince Valdan you changed your mind about leaving... once his filly is born you will bring them both to me."

"And how do I do that!?" Finnick was ticked but kept it as under control as he could for fear of the one he was speaking to. "I have others there... all you ned to do is tag the newborn using your wife that is a nursemaid... have her get close to Sutra. Once that is done the will be removed and you will fly them back to me... don't fret you will have back up to make sure you arrive. I intend to raise my granddaughter."

Skita was listening then Barabus shut off the mirror. "See I can still give you a foal my dear."

Skita wasn't sure if she liked the way she was obtaining one.. but she had to admit it was tempting... and a good way to get back at the bloodline that ruined her life as she saw it.

"I joined the fleet for one reason... To save our dying race, I don't give a crap about our purity laws, what will it matter if our race is dead. " She said anger clearly in her voice, her hair covered her eyes, but it was clear she was crying, because she felt she couldn't do a thing.
"Those laws are helping keep our race in existence Shanna... the elves.. which is a cross of us and human.. wiped out nearly 200,000 if not more.. the Dark Shard cross... wiped out two moons worth.. the death toll was too devastating to count... Elisa is with a Dark Shard now thank you very much.... And you... you have light in you... and I know you would not be here if you had not been examined first.... did you grow up in a colony...? Grabex... Interpole?" He wasn't looking at her anymore.

Last edited:
Valdan walked a ways down the hall He was a Memeruke at heart, but had reserves about things. He knew he was going to get chewed out by his wife once she caught wind about Hellaina. He opened Calliopes door and peeked in on the filly.

Calliope crawled ever further into the corner like a hermit crab in a shell.

He closed the door and locked it again.

He had always been partial to being outside, not roving underground like a deranged mole and didn't like this, cold or not. "Certainly looks like you've been fixing it up." He hesitated before entering Helaina's room.

Hellaina was shaking and wobbly from the drugs.  She looked up at him with wide eyes.  She stared a while then turned her head away saying nothing. 

He knelt down to her level. "I know you hate me.... But I just had to do this..."[/quote]
She started crying.  He words were choked up. "You betrayed me...  you did not have to.... you wanted tooo.... you have been lying to me all this time."  She refused to look at him.  "How could you?  You don't love..." 
[/quote]
"I love both you and Calliope, but....." He suddenly looked stunned and ran to find Valdan.

Last edited:
Quote: He knelt down to her level. "I know you hate me.... But I just had to do this..."
She started crying. He words were choked up. "You betrayed me... you did not have to.... you wanted tooo.... you have been lying to me all this time." She refused to look at him. "How could you? You don't love..."
[/quote]
"I love both you and Calliope, but....." He suddenly looked stunned and ran to find Valdan.
"NO you don't." She whispered after he took off. She fought to try and stand but could not do it.

Back
Top Bottom